[BUYING] Donator
I am buying a 10 dollar donator perk. Please post your offers bellow. This is a pending offer as I do not have enough money to buy this yet. I just want to see how much money I should save up for.

This has been approved by an admin. To make sure we both receive our items, I will call for a staff member to be the middleman to ensure both parties receive their items.

Thanks,
Agentmass.
So what? You are going to give us stuff in Fearless for 10 bucks?
No, I want to give someone in game money for someone buying me donator. People do it all the time in other communities.

Quote from an admin:

"Hello Agentmass,
We do not have any objections to real-life currency related transactions as long as both sides fulfill their promises and no scamming takes place.

Kind regards,"
what could you possibly have in game worth 10 real life dollars?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Well, give me an offer.

Also, I would never buy in game money, but other people do it in other communities so why not give it a shot?
200,000 FL monies..
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
Alright. If no one has a lower offer, I will take that offer and PM you when I have the money.
Why in the --- would somebody have a lower offer then 200k? If they would they would loose money, as he is bying donator for you he gains 4x in-game money donator but only the money.
[Image: 1h5w2h.jpg]
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Ted
This is a great idea im rich on FL i'd pay in game money for donator.