Best RP moment ever
ok it was Me, Whoop, Barrelroll and Achmed that were rebels. We had our base at the fabricator place or whatever it doesnt matter Tounge We made a plan and met at the bank. Whoop said that we were gonna raid the president.
so everyone grabbed their big guns and headed for the Nexus. the Corleone boss (hornymelon) followed us in and asked what we were doing. i said that we were going to raid the president, aimed my gun at him and told him to leave quietly, but he just followed us into the Nexus. Before the elevator there was a door with a keypad behind the desk that we had to get through. no one of us had a keypad cracker >.< So suddenly hornymelon stepped forward and told us to back away: "ey your doin it all wrong! step back!" then he entered a code at the keypad and the door opened xD then he asked "can i join you guys now?" and took out a Galil. one of us said "naaaah" but i said that we should let him join. he could maybe become useful. so we all five entered the elevator with our big guns and went up. when we came to the bridge, there was another keypad and door on the other side. Hornymelon entered a code -again- and the door opened and i was like "i told you!" xD Whoop ran over to the president in "her" office. the president was a female >.< we demanded 2K, but the president didnt want to give us any. after a short while two cops came up the elevator and this extremely action-full shooting situation started. we managed to kill them, but they (and another cop) kept coming up the elevator xD and so we continued shooting, and they forgot NLR like.. 3 times.. ?Tounge
i said on the radio "we cant keep on this way for much longer! demand 2K from him" and then someone said on radio "you mean her*" and i was like "Wtf man, it doesnt matter!!" xD After a while someone said "we've got the money. lets go!" and i just yelled in the mic "we gotta go go go!" Tounge
so we ran over to the elevator and once again we all five had to squeeze into the elevator. i said "aim out from the elevator because there can be cops in the levels we are going through!" and we all stood there and aimed out from the elevator all the way down. (This part is just SO epic!)
When we got to the bottom, a police officer stood there right in front of the elevator and just looked at us and we looked at him for like.. five secounds? xD and SUDDENLY everyone fired at exactly the same time at the police officer so the blood flew around and he just flew away and crashed dead into the wall behind him XD So we ran out, spawned each our cars and drove fast back to our base, and shared the cash ^^ It was just SO epic with the police officer! XD
Skaara that really sounds awsome. But ıf ı remember correct the communıty allready got a post lıke thıs. I suggest searchıng a bıt and see ıf ıts one already. Or else ıts my bad.
probably. but does it matter? >.<
Yes, ıt does cus ım a forum nazı. o.O

Nahh, but we dont really need several topıcs about the same thıng.

But my best momet was when ı dıd mafıa. Was wıth soul, boom and and mını ı thınk. We where at vıllas. And we blackmaıled people, robbed and much more. But what ı lıked wıth ıt was the serıous RP and not a bad or half decent RP.
Sounds pretty epic, lol'd when they said "you mean her" xD
hahaha yeah xD
I posted a Best RP Moments thread somewhere in this forum.

'ere we go: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=40

I never have fun as Rebel.. except for that one time when I took the President hostage in public - and none of the Police Officers took notice, despite even looking at me, looking at my deagle, then looking at the president.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
It was yesterday, I was the president and I made some crazy laws, which included:

No black people
No kids with high voices
No gays
Speak with proper grammar or watch out
No flatscreen TV's
No triple monitors

There was more but I cant remember them :o

It was hillarious, and suprisingly was the longest I had ever lasted as a mayor.
Wow, When ı RP ı would been arrested 6 tımes ın a row. There ıs so few ladıes ın evo cıty RP that eveyone ıs bound to be gay.
I think i was the one saying "You mean Her" ^^