Ban reduction request.
Sad 
Your name: Leaf - Big Boss

Your ban ID: #16567

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Spawning and killing people with black listed props

Involved: Many people were involved, many people were banned for doing the same thing I was, one person who was next to me the entire time was "Whitenoize"

Why we should unban you: I'm not here to ask for a unban, I know what I did was wrong and I admit to it, I feel as if I was treated unfairly.

Ruxandra comes on the server and starts banning everyone involved in the fiasco and so I just sit back and wait as each person is getting banned for around 1 month, she gets to me and bans me "Permanently" I was wondering "Why am I the only one who was perm banned?" so I go on the banlist and check and it still says permanent so I just get off and go out. The next day I check again and it's been reduced to 6 months. To me this seems fishy because yes I did kill people with the props, two times were on accident and I doubt I kill more than 5-10 separate people but at the same time she banned two others later for "Massive prop spam, and prop killing over 100 people." but the person's ban was still shorter than mine was, how is killing over 100 people at all worse than killing maybe 5-10?

I feel as though Ruxandra is singling me out and abusing me solely on the fact that I put up an abuse request on her a few weeks ago for her incompetence as an admin.

Also I've had a prior ban but only for "prop pushing a car into a gas station for gas" and even then I pushed it nicely, I didn't minge out completely and fling the car to the gas station.

I took a screen shot of the banlist so no one needed to check for them selves, I highlighted myself in green, the extreme offenders in red and the other players involved in the event in a deep red.

[Image: Wjp2D.png]

*Edited for spelling errors
You got banned because not only that you spawned explosive barrels, you spawned ALOT of Phoenix props boms. This includes the ww2 bomb, amraam, the cannonball, the torpedo and in some cases I saw you and a bunch of people getting killed by them therefore directly pinning this issue on you. So that's why your ban is permanent, it's not a spite, it's just the simple face that you are the one who caused the most chaos on the server and as a pretty old player you knew those props were blacklisted in the past, so no pint in lying about being unaware.

Edit: It seems that it has been changed to 6 months. That can easily be fixed back to permanent if you ever so dare to lie.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
It is impossible to abuse blacklisted props because they weren't blacklisted.

Spamming props and killing others with is not allowed, no matter if prop is blacklisted or not.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I never said that I was unaware of the fact it was against the rules, I already said I understand what I did was wrong, the thing I'm complaining about is the fact that other people were spawning somewhere between 20 and 30 props at one time and killing between 10 and 15 people at once but I'm the only one who was punished so harshly. I doubt I killed more than 10 people with those bombs and other people (as the banlist shows) killed over 100 people with props but they only got a one month ban, what does it matter the prop i used to kill the people? All I'm asking for is equal treatment, killing 100 people with props is far worst than killing maybe 10-20.

*Edited for grammatical errors.
Those guys that propkilled over 100 people got 6 months also. The banlist is bugged. Wait your time and learn your lesson from this punishment.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.