Pushing Your Buttons?
(11-04-2012, 09:26 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 08:10 AM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 01:27 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Sorry that I must add that you seem rather disrespectful to him and his age, let me again repeat: age and maturity have nothing in common.
However, this situation is just ridiculous..

Well.. You mature, literally, (even if only a little) as you get older, so they do definitely have something in common.

I have met people that are 12 that are much more mature than some 18 year olds I know.

That may be true, but that doesn't mean maturity and age have nothing in common.
(11-04-2012, 03:13 PM)MattyG56 Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 01:42 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: 4: Twilight.

LOL

I despise those films, with a passion...
(11-04-2012, 05:13 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 03:13 PM)MattyG56 Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 01:42 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: 4: Twilight.

LOL

I despise those films, with a passion...

Kill them with fire.
As in the 'people' horrible and mean enough to make the films.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU1tADhmeqOoeYaLl1RBz...JGugsZ9CTQ]
The following 1 user Likes ZeroSupport's post:
  • Nadrickk
When I build an innocent house in one of the apartment building and cops random raid them.
Even though I also like the embarrassment that comes across them when there is nothing there. Or when I ask them if they REALLY want to go in there.
1. Arrogant pricks
2. The so called "TROLLS" that spams you with "U MAD I MAKE U MAD LE LE LE U MAD". Instead of challenging the "target" with a sophisticated debate, which draws the "target" to a point where they have to give up
3. Christians
4. Hipsters

1. Individuals who talk down using phrases like "you're so blind" or "the sheep" whenever they have been destroyed in debate, just as way to disregard my reasoning and sound more illuminated about a subject w/out even having a standing argument.

2. Self-labeled proclaimers of movement or idealistic "x"... which after further debate turn out to be unacknowledged about what they speak of (I particularly have the lulziest times with commies, nazis and "tea-party"-like members [nooo.. not my TeaParty RP, I'm referring to that political thingy you just thought of right now])

3. Well, stupid people? There's such a wide range and the scale is such a big grey area... I don't know ._.

4. Caterpillars who act like butterflies (Seriously? You have like 3 real legs, the rest is all prolegs. No, You do not have wings, so please get the fuck off that flower. NO you can't stay for a bit, go eat some fucking lettuce for god sake. What is wrong with things these days? I blame poor-education)

5. All the news on my TV. All of them. Well, almost. My country is going through a rough patch and everything being reported makes me insanely mad. Commie syndicalist driven strikes is one of the worse, right next to protests around the parlament.
HERE's what makes me happy with it though- when the shock troopers sweep the fucking streets with nightsticks and shields. Hahah Oh shit oh much I love that! Lovely.

6. I particularly dislike individuals who urinate in my raisins. Who ever does it empties his bladder; the raisins producer gets more profit because I go back and buy more pistachios; the demand on raisins related insurance is growing at a fast rate, so those companies are on the positive too... Everyone wins but me.

7. Studying maths and physics. Please, dear subjects, pack your shit and get the bloody fuck out of my exam subject list.
Right now.

Ye.

All diss.

WELL so much shit makes "pushes my buttons"... Too much, like way too much. I'll leave those 7 points right there before I type the great text-wall of china.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
When people cannot refrain from adding 'like' to the start, middle and end of EVERY bloody sentence.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Rowan13
(11-07-2012, 06:05 PM)Adman Wrote: When people cannot refrain from adding 'like' to the start, middle and end of EVERY bloody sentence.

Adman, like when will you get internet again? Like within a week or like 2 weeks like 3 maybe? Like something like that?

On-Topic:

1. People who wear "OBEY" Clothing, saying SWAG and YOLO all the time, putting # infront of every word in their facebook status.

2. People who get mad when I tell them what is wrong and that they are breaking the rules.

4. People who always forget the number 3 in "1,2,3" Thingies.
People that act like they know better than me. For example when i see new members on the server that has more hours than me because i stopped playing for months and then they just saying thing like ¨duh who are you to talk you have less hours than me n00b¨
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate