Pushing Your Buttons?
Brick 
Today I had an experience on the server, that really pushed my buttons. Now, this involved an eight year old child making no sense in an argument we were having, I know he's eight, because he admitted to being eight.

Long story short, we were working for the government, and it was our job, as agents, to locate the base of the Rebels/Corleones and gather intelligence on any pending raids that the Rebel/Corleone has in mind.

We found out the Rebels were, and therefore once we had gathered enough evidence about the plot, we tranqed the leader and his friend who was in a base with him at UM, to bring them in for questioning. His friend, being the eight year old, broke 'Fear RP' and ran away once untranqed and roped. While screaming with that lovely squeeky voice we all adore.

Unfortunately we didn't gather evidence of this. As our primary objective was to secure the leader, my friend was recording so no one broke Fear RP, however we didn't get any evidence of the other rebel running away. So, instead, I decided considering he needed to be taught a lesson, but couldn't be banned. I decided to toy with him a bit, which kind of backfired due to the fact it ended up pissing me off, but only scaring him...

This convosation took place in private message...

"Expect a ban request for breaking Fear RP."

"yeh well u didnt hav me at gunpoint ur gun was lowerd so yeh u noob it not fearrp then is it lol k don talking to u now bye!"

"In a real life situation you wouldn't run from men with guns. Would you?"

"yeh but i saw the chance and went for it ur guns were lowered so i ran it yur fault u wuld do the same"

"wuldnt u"

"No. I hope one day when you grow up you will realise how irritating it is talking to little shits like you." *Excuse my language* Tounge

"wen u grow up i hope you relise how to grow up lol and u dont tell me to grow up becaus ur the one who needs to haha Smile"

I ignore him, clearly he is still frightened and wants to prove his point and defend his case...

"and u insult me i will make ban req on u lol u didnt think of that did u hahahahaha"

"yeh u got no comebak this time i thoght so noob"

And I continued to ignore him, I guess what kept my real inner anger stay in, was that I know when he grows up, he will have to deal with children and understand how painful it is.

Tell me, what pushes your buttons? Or what has happened to you that has done so?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Cops trying to search my house because of a FADING DOOR
Sorry that I must add that you seem rather disrespectful to him and his age, let me again repeat: age and maturity have nothing in common.
However, this situation is just ridiculous..
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Aoixification
(11-03-2012, 01:27 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Sorry that I must add that you seem rather disrespectful to him and his age, let me again repeat: age and maturity have nothing in common.

I never said anything disrespectful towards his age group, I was towards him at the time in which I was unaware of his age. Also let me point out, if, assuming his parents bought the game, he was planning to play online, surely his parents should be aware of those risks?

Not to mention I'm sure he has heard those words before, I feel it won't scar him for life because a stranger on the internet said 'shit'.

Edit: Realised I said cute little brain. But I never generalized and said 'all eight year olds have cute little brains', if you're really that offended I'll happily remove it. However that is not what this thread was for...

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(11-03-2012, 01:42 AM)Small Bear Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 01:27 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Sorry that I must add that you seem rather disrespectful to him and his age, let me again repeat: age and maturity have nothing in common.

I never said anything disrespectful towards his age group, I was towards him at the time in which I was unaware of his age. Also let me point out, if, assuming his parents bought the game, he was planning to play online, surely his parents should be aware of those risks?

Not to mention I'm sure he has heard those words before, I feel it won't scar him for life because a stranger on the internet said 'shit'.

I wasn't meaning to insult you or your opinion in any way, I just feel like pointing out his age is unnecessary, sir.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Small Bear
1. Liberalists talking against my political opinions and being inhumane against others.
2. When someone's generalizing.
3. When I have an argument with someone and they refuse to admit that they've lost. A good debater always knows when to forfeit.
Also: Republicans refusing to give reasons about why "OmG Obama is su bad prezident he sucks and we will be ruled by da Chinese dictators because we is in debt to dem!!!!!!!!111one111!!!!!!"
...really that's your political argument?
It pushes my 'buttons' (ew.) when someone gets in a flame war/argument and the other guy keeps saying the same thing and you're winning but they continue.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
hmm what pushes my buttons.

1. When arguing with people they just start repeating the same thing over and over again and not letting you finish talking.
2.when people in games run around and scream in the mics when their voice sounds like a freaking chipmunk on helium.
3.People that accuse other people for being racist when the accuser have no idea what he is talking about.
4.Being interrupted when trying to talk.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(11-03-2012, 09:07 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: hmm what pushes my buttons.

1. When arguing with people they just start repeating the same thing over and over again and not letting you finish talking.
2.when people in games run around and scream in the mics when their voice sounds like a freaking chipmunk on helium.
3.People that accuse other people for being racist when the accuser have no idea what he is talking about.
4.Being interrupted when trying to talk.

I agree with 1 and 4
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor