Pushing Your Buttons?
I know what you're on about,

I had a newb kid who was acting really childish and he was acting like he was on a Sandbox Server...

He said whilst arresting him for valid reasons:

Seriously? C'mon you newb let me go!

I replied:I have a valid reason!

Then he said:Ohh I have a valid reason mwu mwumwumwuharsyharar

Then he said:Im going to run by the way

Then I said:No you're not cause I have a gun and your cuffed...

Then he said:Ooh you have a gun imma so scwared booohohohohohoooo

Then I said:Want a Ban?

Then he said: Y'know that's acting like an admin!

Then I said:No it's not... I can just go on the Forums.

Then he left the game before I could get any screenshots.

Please don't pay attention to me as I am 12 but im mature enough to realise how annoying younger kids are.
Hmmm... pushing my buttons you say...

I suppose when people start unnecessary attention wanting thread wars.
Also, when they think they know something when talking to someone who might know better (ie. An immature player telling me that he knows the rules by heart and that he will get me banned...)
Oh, and close minded bigots who refuse to accept that other people may have other opinions.
(11-03-2012, 01:27 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Sorry that I must add that you seem rather disrespectful to him and his age, let me again repeat: age and maturity have nothing in common.
However, this situation is just ridiculous..

Well.. You mature, literally, (even if only a little) as you get older, so they do definitely have something in common.
(11-04-2012, 08:10 AM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 01:27 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Sorry that I must add that you seem rather disrespectful to him and his age, let me again repeat: age and maturity have nothing in common.

Well.. You mature, literally, (even if only a little) as you get older, so they do definitely have something in common.

I have met people that are 12 that are much more mature than some 18 year olds I know.
(11-04-2012, 09:26 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 08:10 AM)Slick Rick Wrote:

I have met people that are 12 that are much more mature than some 18 year olds I know.

I'm not 12 but sometimes i can act like one =P, but most of the time i'm not an annoying whiner!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor

You are correct but there's a reason we have the saying, "Acting childish." as most kids act immature because they are still children, maturity has something to do with age but in some cases children may appear more mature, not so sure about the next part but I might think it may be because of higher IQ or just good sense of humor.

Example.
-Poop
-HEHAHEHAHAHEHEHEHhehehehehlolz
Depends, if you mean, what pushes my buttons when i'm on the server?
1: Micspammers.
2: When I enter a crime scene and handcuff everyone in there untill I get all the facts straight as a police officer and I get people, literally, screaming at me through the microphone " WHY HAVE YOU CUFFED ME!? LET ME GO!" and when I try to explain why, they just keep screaming at me and don't let me explain.
3: People that don't understand the rules.
4: People that just walk up to me and shout "FUCK THE POLICE!" with no real reason or point as to why they are shouting that to me.
If you mean, what pushes my buttons in reality?
1: When I see women opting to get into relationships with arseholes rather than decent people.
2: People that don't keep promises.
3: Bullies.
4: Twilight.
1. Arrogant people
2. Control freaks

All my rage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDGcxAf9D8
The following 3 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Biowulf, York, Nuka
(11-04-2012, 01:42 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: 4: Twilight.

LOL