Unban Request For Scape Faces
(11-02-2012, 05:09 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: There is nothing wrong with your research.

Obviously there is. I have never been on his internet, he have never been in mine. I dont even know the guy
So, what is it then? A Deny or approval? of unban.
I'll show you the picture of our 'Duplicated account detection system', to get rid of the thoughts that Ruxandra is just guessing around.

[IMAGE REMOVED]

Could it be that you've been using a VPN/proxy when playing on Fearless?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
They are completely related. Discord wouldn't have hopped out into another account randomly and see that guy in trouble and deciding to clarify the solution. I also saw Gyllyn, which is a confirmed friend of them make an account exactly at the time of Scape Faces and viewing his profile and the unban request all the time. Add all of that togheder with Discord's hobby of lying and draw a conclusion.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
We do have to be 100% sure before we perm ban accounts, according to your post, I see signs of assumptions instead of clear evidence.

I would like the story of the TS, before making conclusions.
"We do have to be 100% sure before we perm ban accounts, according to your post, I see signs of assumptions instead of clear evidence.

I would like the story of the TS, before making conclusions." I'm sorry, but what does "TS" mean?
Topic Starter, you. See my question below that image.
Right now there's nothing even to discuss over TS, as the appealing user completely denies all accusations. No mention of a VPN or proxy was present before Soul brought it to the discussion, so we can rule that out - seeing the user doesn't even know what TS is, we can conclude him not being too tech-savvy.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, No response for a good 4 days. Case resolved.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team