Unban Request For Scape Faces
Sad 
Your name: Scape Faces

Your ban ID: 16402

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Bast/Discord's alt.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I really don't know why ruxandra banned me, I was suddenly banned.
So you say you do not know who Bast/Basse/Discord are?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I don't know who they are.
Then how did Discord manage to access your account since his IP is linked to yours. Don't try to lie.
Credit goes to Jamie.
I seriously don't know what you're talking about, I don't know who they are. I'm not lying.
Please explain,

(11-02-2012, 03:33 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Then how did Discord manage to access your account.

If you do not cooperate with us on this matter we will deny your request in 24 hours time.
No one has access to my account as I know, but over 10 people have been perm banned that I know of, it seems ruxandra has banned everyone that has neem connected to that ip discord was on. I heard this from my friend. Could I explain on skype/ Teamspeak?
Yeah i just went to a teamspeak chat with Scape Faces and our friend and our friend suddenly told me i was banned because i have played on his internet.
I can see why he is confused. He's telling the truth.. When Ruxandra went on her " ban spree " she baned alot of innocent, this guy include.

Something is wrong with your research. I don't know who he is. All i know is that he lives in the same area as me.

He offerd to go on Skype/TeamSpeak with you to explain, and i can join him in Skype/TeamSpeak, so you can hear we have a diffrent voice.

Ban this forum account if you want to. I felt I had to say something.

- Le Discord
There is nothing wrong with your research. Your IP accessed his account. The rest is irrelevant.
Credit goes to Jamie.