Unban request Swixor
Shocked 
Your name: (Steam friends name)Swixor

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)16571

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL] Ruxandra

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)Exploiting blacklisted barrels.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)Just me.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I clearly understand the reason here, the stuff that was going on this morning was terrible, I do understand what I did, but if you tell me, how would I be supposed to know which objects are blacklisted and which are not, the barrels were exploited in a closed room and noone was harmed. Okay, maybe there was a lagspike, but after that period of time when server got DDoS'ed that was nothing. I assume I'm not the only one banned though, I understand if you take this seriously, but I'd say I love playing on your server, I can assure that none of that would happen again, atleast from me.

With love SwiXor Blush
It's not only because of that exploit. Logs shown you have spammed these barrels alot. I counted at least 100 spawns. There was no DDOS issue, it was you and another 10-15 people spamming the hell out of the server.

If you love the server so much why would you spam the hell out of explosive props that could harm the players and the server itself?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Well, I'm not talking about the explosives that day, I'm talking about the previous things that happened, the DDOS issue was earlier that day or if to be corrected yesterday, when there were atleast 3 times when the server gets mashed and all you can do is stand there and wait for 10 minutes for that one dumbass to stop it. Okay, you see, I did spawn those barrels, lets say, you can't spawn them all at once.
If you would've read what I said was that I was by myself, noone died in the process, except for me. And about that lag spike, it was a maybe not even a second long. Driving around the town there was no lag at all even tho that guy with a white van was throwing me all over the place and spawning huge props, I'm not saying that I'm innocent, but lets take this like a terrorist attack for the city.
And I dont get the part where a guy who killed over 100 people with props gets the same ammount of time as me, but that's just my silly mind.

<3
Terrorist attack? Others have been banned for less? I'm really not sure wether you are mocking us or making a joke out of this situation.

Wait your time. Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.