Ban history
I didnt have any idea where to post this but , is there any way to get a Lifted ban from my ban history ( i got mistaken banned )

If this is possible , here are some informations

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:48349026

Ban ID 11686

Banned by [FL] Pechvarry

Reason (ban lifted before expired) propclimbing , surfing , disconnecting to avoid ban

Thanks !
Probably best if you either try to PM an admin, specifically Pechvarry, to deal with this.

Or perhaps there are reasons for it to be left there.
(11-01-2012, 03:11 PM)Adman Wrote: Probably best if you either try to PM an admin, specifically Pechvarry, to deal with this.

Or perhaps there are reasons for it to be left there.

Alright , i need to clean it from my Ban History so i get less bans Sad
Yes that is possible, if the ban is declared unfair.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-02-2012, 01:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yes that is possible, if the ban is declared unfair.

Well this was my first ban , i remember that i was walking around and i got banned , then i got unbanned and he wrote that he banned the wrong person.
(11-02-2012, 03:00 PM)Niimo Wrote:
(11-02-2012, 01:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yes that is possible, if the ban is declared unfair.

Well this was my first ban , i remember that i was walking around and i got banned , then i got unbanned and he wrote that he banned the wrong person.

If he unbanned you because he banned the wrong person then definitely try to contact Pechvarry or perhaps even ask Soul and obviously provide the unban request if there was one.
I remember that , I'll remove that ban from your ban history.
(11-02-2012, 04:45 PM)Pechvarry Wrote: I remember that , I'll remove that ban from your ban history.

Thank you ! Smile
Sorted.