What keeps you motivated?
Hey!

I know the majority of you go to either college, school or some sort of education, but how do you get the time? How do you motivate yourself to roleplay?

For myself, I don't really have time these days, I'm mostly stuck at homework, homework and even more homework.
How do I motivate myself to roleplay?

I think you should be asking how do I motivate myself to do my bloody work.

Though it isn't hard right now, what without a proper internet connection.
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • Narc, GRiiM, coolniceguy42
I go to College at the moment, I think of Fearless as a place I can take a break and have some fun Role-playing.
The following 3 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Narc, Fleet Admiral Zapington, GRiiM
This is my Senior year of high school and I do this to kind of take a break from everything.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Narc, Gamesdude109
I don't do it for the points (800 hours and only 3 points :p) so bascially if I find an interesting RP I'll participate. If I have fun with friends I'll just keep participating, but if it's just an un-fleshed out idea with point whores, I'll just walk away.

And this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOY1iuCy6jE :3
Clan Needed Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Gamesdude109's post:
  • Narc
Aviation schools do not literally require any prep at all
Guess this is my motivation
I hop on, role play a bit, look over my shoulder at my college exam books, then turn back to Fearless...
I have no motivation to work, not play Smile
My motivation? Well im in High School (college in the US for some reason) anyway i just take things as they come and keep up the same computer routines i had before i went to college. And that pretty much means i pay attention in school don't study and i just see how things turn out. And im lucky since i havent Failed a single class except math.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate