Im not really new but still ELLO!
Exclamation 
Ello Everyone,
My name is Jacob.
In-game I'm Jacob Benjeman
Some of my epic friends are ThePonyGuard I showed him the server and said to him there's some nice admins and people on here come hop on for some rp fun and he has thanked me for showing him it hes already got 2RP points xD
He's normally a gun dealer I hang around in his shop and mess around and Jamie sometimes come I rember when me Jamie Pony went on a buss ride and He got me a snickers and marsbar for jamie it was funny my personal fav job is the President I like walking around the city and saying Hi and I had a fun rp time when me and cookie were SS shazzy the mayor and everyone wanted to kill him so we drove to industrial and hood there we didn't get found but we did have a few close times Cheese so overall just want to say hi to everyone!HeartHeartHeart
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community.
You may have seen me on the forums but unfortunately I am unable to get on the servers at the moment.

I'm sure you will love the rest of your time here.
If you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay, feel free to hit me up with a PM.

Otherwise, I shall see you in-game. Eventually, Wink
Hello Jacob and welcome to the formus. I'm happy you're having fun on the servers Smile
I'm not sure if i have seen you in-game , on which server do you play more, v33x or v2d ?
I play on v33 for the win ive been on it for like 47 hours xD but HERRO!
Welcome to Fearless Community...
Enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the forums Jacob!
Welcome to FL! I am Ludo, Lord of all Ludoy things!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Hope you have fun on both the server and the forums.
I will be seeing you in-game, best of luck!
Hi! What a great newcomer thread! See you in-game!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Welcome to the Fearless community!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask us anything!