Laizel
Your name: Laizel

Your ban ID: 16406

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Random Raid,Promoting Agressive RP,Looking for reasons to raid'
Involved: 35th clan. They are : Petrifying Paddon, Woody, Ghost. Also Edgar Alan Poe.

Why we should unban you: I got a second ban a week, a second from the same admin and second ban for the same reason!
I have got a reason to raid the president, he have gived a word to corleones band to let the taxes more lower and punish bad officers, and then, im quoting " U finished the raid, ill not do anything more, fuck you!"
We have punished for that, and then admin have banned me without any examinations.
Thats pathetic.
P.S: If i aint right, please unban me and type a list of valuable reasons to raid the nexus.
P.P.S : Pres have spammed by broadcasting messages. Also there where some random-demotions, but i have not any proofs, and its offtop. So doesnt matters.
In OOC you only attempted to anger him and to add to it you only were looking for reasons to raid the president. You exclaimed that in OOC.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(10-31-2012, 12:46 AM)Grub Wrote: In OOC you only attempted to anger him and to add to it you only were looking for reasons to raid the president. You exclaimed that in OOC.

Thats not what Ive meaned. Is he some kind of friend of yours?
You have ingored the abusive language, broadcast-spamming from his side.
What should i answer to him?
I just dunno, its not fair.
Anyway, my reason of the ban is not correct.
Im not guilty at the random raiding.
P.S : it is a pity that it should have happened, but its not reason for banning me!
P.P.S: Ive read 5 more bans after my ban.
Reasons : Random-raidings.
What the hack is going on?
You do realize you can't raid for taxes? Plus the fact you were intentionally trying to fire him up. Of course he was getting a little edgy, if I was getting threats of raids by the same guy of course I'd be a little unhappy. Then you complained when he became president again stating "Looks like I'll have to raid for that broadcast Wink"(Something along those lines) When all he was doing was creating a basic set of rules. He had nothing against you which thus proves the Corleones' had no reason to raid. The fact of the matter is that you were about to raid the SAME GUY again because you enjoyed how he reacted to your comments in OOC.

Sidenote: Do know that the Corleones and rebels aren't just jobs for raiding. You can do a lot as the Don Corleone.. Create a restaurant(Front) etc.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub