See you some other time - MiXEN
Hey, I've been thinking about quitting for a long time now and I realized now that this is not the place for me. I've seen how some(Not pointing any fingers) admins are handling things, and I honestly get a headache everytime I see it.

I can't really enjoy playing on a server with an admin online doing nothing. I could bring up lots of videos and screenshots of different things, but I figured that this is just a server - not a big company. Every admin on this server still got a lot to learn.

I've really enjoyed playing on the server, but I can't stand immaturity nor people feeling that they're better than everybody else(Yes that's mostly admins).

Besides that, there's for sure some insanely good admins - with a great future.

Have a great time on the server, and keep it up. No flaming in the post, I won't even bother with it.
Everything happens for a reason.
I'm not going to state my personal opinion whether this was a good choice or not, but good-bye, MiXEN.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
See ya man you were always ready for an RP.
Bye.
Your lucky to get away from this server.
Later Mixen had some good times man
I don't believe I've had the chance to meet you in-game, although I have had the pleasure of reading your posts which seem well thought out.
Always sad to see a member leave (this seems to be a trend which is starting to worry me), may you have luck in your future endeavors.
Goodbye.
I believe i saw you in-game , you seems like a nice guy.
Goodbye and best luck in your future plans.
Farewell Mixen, we have had great fun in various clans (GRAVIX FTW) Esp with Blackdog's Zombie RP bai
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
The following 1 user Likes Aoixification's post:
  • MiXEN
See ya Mixen, shame to see you go. You have your reasons though. Wink
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam