[Unban] Wweee2345
Your name: [WUB:WUB]Wweee2345#Rape_Infernaw

Your ban ID: 16392

Banned by: [FL] Soulripper

Reason: Continueing rape activities after several warnings, naming it 'sex against their will' which is the same'

Involved: Anyone on v33x at around 12:00 GMT. Infernaw and Salinsky, as well.

Why we should unban you:

The ban reason is severely misleading in its terms. No rape activities were ever performed on the server or outside of the server. I simply made a comment in the OOC chat, "Would anyone care to have mutual sex against their will?". I was never warned multiple times, but warned not to post extremist, racist, or other hate-related controversial topics, being yesterday, once.
I have followed within the rules of both the server OOC rules/General Rules and the warning that was handed to me.

My personal opinion was it was a misunderstood joke taken at a much more literal viewpoint.

Thanks,

Wweee2345
I've warned you two times yesterday about this. I asked/warned you to stop with continueing
about rape subjects in OOC, very clearly.

Even though it's not literary written in the rules, I've warned you. Also, a quote from the
intro text on the rules page:

Quote:It’s almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your
common sense and won’t do questionable things or search for loopholes.

Today you just joined the server and said something along the lines
of: 'Anyone up for some sex without their will?', which is the meaning of the
word rape. I guess you just did that to annoy me or something.

Rape is not funny at all, it's an illegal activity and it's disgusting.

I'm not going to leave it with another warning.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-30-2012, 11:37 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've warned you two times yesterday about this. I asked/warned you to stop with continueing
about rape subjects in OOC, very clearly.

Even though it's not literary written in the rules, I've warned you. Also, a quote from the
intro text on the rules page:

Quote:It’s almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your
common sense and won’t do questionable things or search for loopholes.

Today you just joined the server and said something along the lines
of: 'Anyone up for some sex without their will?', which is the meaning of the
word rape. I guess you just did that to annoy me or something.

Rape is not funny at all, it's an illegal activity and it's disgusting.

I'm not going to leave it with another warning.

Yet you do have rules relating specifically to these topics and the reason the ban was instated was because, "continueing rape activities after several warnings". This leading people to believe that I was roleplaying as a rapist, which is clearly in the rules and I have not done.

Quoting the rules related to the said subject:

Quote:15. It’s not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse.

No rape activities were performed on the server, therefore partial reasoning behind this is invalid in the reason.

OOC Rules state nothing about poking fun at a topic, so we will go with the common sense aspect of 'hate speech', no one objected to what I said and some even recognized it as a joke; thereafter replying.
Common sense would lead me to believe, if this was truly a controversial 'hate' topic, then there would have been a public outcry about it. Yet, there was none.

I actually have made similar greetings before, no they weren't targeted at you.

I do believe it was one warning and I asked you what was acceptable to use. I thereafter had no reply as you left almost immediately after. You stated in the server today, "This is your final warning", banning me right after.

Rape may not be funny, but it was poking fun and never meant to be taken seriously, as you may have been taking it.

Fifteen days for a first offense on the subject is rather crude, care to explain reasoning about that?
The ban reason clearly leading people to believe I was performing some sort of Rape RP, which is quite the opposite.
I've warned you, and if you decide that my warning is worth nothing, than things like these happen.

I won't warn people for no reason. I wouldn't have banned you the first time for this, but you received a warning or two about this.

If an admin warns you for something, than you should not ignore that, simple. If you had a question about it, then you could've send me a PM on the forums.

10 minutes after your first warning, yesterday, you continued with the 'Sex against their will' thing. I've seen that with my own eyes in phase mode in the appartments of V2D, and today in v33x you started with it again in OOC.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-30-2012, 11:59 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've warned you, and if you decide that my warning is worth nothing, than things like these happen.

I won't warn people for no reason. I wouldn't have banned you the first time for this, but you received a warning or two about this.

If an admin warns you for something, than you should not ignore that, simple. If you had a question about it, then you could've send me a PM on the forums.

10 minutes after your first warning, yesterday, you continued with the 'Sex against their will' thing. I've seen that with my own eyes in phase mode in the appartments of V2D, and today in v33x you asked it in OOC.

I did heed your warning especially relating to the use of 'rape'. I asked you in OOC and I do believe over OOC in Mic chat and received no response. So I went with OOC rules and clearly followed your warning about use of rape and it's subject. Its as simple as making the adjustment within the rules of the bounds of subjects that are allowed to be spoken in the OOC and IC chat.
PM's are rarely answered on the forums, what confirmation was I suppose to get from a likely unanswered message?

As for V2D later on, I hope you're not talking about with Salinsky?
Because nothing happened there at the apartments other then friendly OOC chat in LOOC and over Mic. Afterward with me, letting him out of the home.

As of v33x today, lets be honest here, Soul, if I had the clear intent of raping someone as you have made it out to be, why would I ask a yes/no question about it in the OOC?

You did state on the server today when I made the comment, that this would be my final warning, which did not happen.
1. If an Administrator tells you to stop doing something, you stop or face the possible consequences.
2. You assumed that he will not reply to a possible PM and ignored his warnings, therefore the punishment given was just.

Bear in mind that we have a majority of underaged players on the server and such language is absolutely forbidden.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(10-31-2012, 12:38 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: 1. If an Administrator tells you to stop doing something, you stop or face the possible consequences.
2. You assumed that he will not reply to a possible PM and ignored his warnings, therefore the punishment given was just.

Bear in mind that we have a majority of underaged players on the server and such language is absolutely forbidden.

Explain then, Ruxandra. I actually tried to contact him in the game, I did not receive any reply through multiple attempts via OOC where he could directly see it and directly in front of him in OOC over mic. What leads you to honestly believe that, if I have tried to confront him multiple times relating to the subject, where I had been ignored multiple times; that by some chance, I might get a special response just for me via PM on the forums?

I asked for clarification and was denied of that. So explain, how his warnings were to be heeded when there was such clear miscommunication?

As for your statement regarding under-aged players, care to explain why this isn't specified in the rules?
We have a multiple number of age groups of audience on the server, nowhere does it say I have to censor myself for the sake of a child younger than myself. It's common sense that these age groups are likely to understand the fundamentals behind sarcasm and overall satire.
Or the fact that there was actually no public outcry asking me to stop?
Or shall we carry on an argument about common sense, which is really not what this is about?

A 15-day ban for an OOC offense seems highly unlikely. The fact that he didn't care to actually discuss why he didn't want it to be discussed is also a dumbfounding subject. I don't believe you understand the entire view of the topic or the unfolding of events beforehand, Ruxandra.
Care to point me toward a first offense OOC ban that lasted for than a day or so?

I was also told, quoting Soulripper on this from v33X, "This is your final warning." Clearly a misleading disguise of a forthcoming ban.

I was banned for a reason not clearly stated in the ban reason. Easily misinterpreted as me promoting Rape RP, which I have never done.
Only when you try every method to contact him and he doesn't respond, then you can say that you tried everything. He rarely responds ingame.

Also, is it hard for you to understand to listen what an Administrator tells you?
Refer to General rule #5 (Listen to the Admin's decisions, they are not negociable).

This concludes this unban request as you refuse completely to understand the situation at hand.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(10-31-2012, 01:04 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Only when you try every method to contact him and he doesn't respond, then you can say that you tried everything. He rarely responds ingame.

Also, is it hard for you to understand to listen what an Administrator tells you?
Refer to General rule #5 (Listen to the Admin's decisions, they are not negociable).

This concludes this unban request as you refuse completely to understand the situation at hand.

Now that seems to be his problem, is it not?
If he does not wish to respond for clarification, then obviously he does not care enough about the subject at hand. Is it hard for me to understand listening?
No, I didn't discuss rape as he specified. I asked a simple question with a yes or no answer.

Your assumption that he rarely responds in-game is almost worse than my assumption that after multiple attempts that he would not reply via Private Message.

I'm not quite grasping your understanding of the subject, you're trying to close a freshly opened ban request without proper review and analysis of the data. You're choosing not to read behind the lines and actually see what happened. This is quite a fault in your argument, dare I say.
He told you to stop, you didn't. Case closed.

Denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.