Unban Request For Karmaloop
Rainbow 
Your name: karmaloop/skandicee497

Your ban ID: 16357

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: i threw a Molotov in a chefs house because the person who tried to kill me got away so i went to go kill him (as a gun-dealer)

Involved:Caska was trying to kill me

Why we should unban you: ruxandra brought me to the roof and said RP point or week or 4 days,so i said you can take away a RP Point and still gave me a 3 day ban! even thought he said he wont because i gave him a RP Point.
You should an-ban me becasue i have only recently joined back to FL because i left for a long time of period and obvsly the rules have changed so i forgot to read the rules(don't believe me i have recently joined look on the forums for the goodbyes and welcome back's) so if you would please un-ban me or shorten the time to like 1day(if you consider it ?)

and can all admins consider this would all admins give more respect to donators because we are keeping the server running for soulripper and we are keeping other players happy to play on the server, i have donated many time for this server !!!!

Many thanks Karmaloop/skandicee497
The options were 1 week or an RP point and 4 days. The RP point was used to cut your punishment to half and you agreed to it.
Also, the rules have changed but I am 100% sure back in your days you weren't allowed to molotov a store just because someone inside wants to kill you and you are unrelated to the owner. Stop making up excuses and read the rules otherwise your stay will be very short.

Also, donating doesn't bring you any advantage whatsoever so stop trying to use it as an excuse.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.