A few suggestions
A few suggestions and a bug report

Description:
I have played on almost every Perp server and there are some that have really cool features. So here are a few I saw.

First, bugs.

Bugs:

1. The drug dealer on the 33x server is not there. You have to join the other server in order to sell weed.

Suggestions:

1. I once joined a server that had this amazing stock market feature. When you walked by the bank, you would see a scroll of all the stocks at the top and how much they changed just like in the real stock exchange. Then, you could walk to the ATM and buy or sell stocks. It would be extra cool if the stocks were linked to real stocks. This way, you could look at your own Stock trading program like Metatrader 4 and make decisions this way. This properly won't be possible but just an idea.

2. Terrorist jobs. I know you're thinking this could not be good, but we have SS to protect the president, we have small gangs, but we have no big terrorists. I hate to mention Gangwars because they have the worst community out of any server on Gmod, but they have this amazing nuke feature.

The way it works is terrorists are able to assemble a nuke with multiple ingredients and then transport the bomb to the city center. Anyone is allowed to kill the terorist if they see it happening and it would give the SS and cops something to do. If the bomb blows up, it kills everyone in the area and removes all the props in the area. This would need to be balanced so only the super rich could afford to do this. We don't want nukes blowing up every day. We want this to be a special event. Terrorists could be like the SS of cops, but for criminals.

Why:
I think adding these features would make the Fearless gamemode more unique from other Perp servers. I will add more suggestions when I think of them.
1. Stock exchange? Plausible, yet requires more thought.
2. Absolutely no, we have enough of that as it is.

PS: FL is NOT Perp.
2nd suggest: Rebels are made for that job, not our fault they don't do any Terrorist RP.

Remember, rebels can be ANYTHING as long as it's against the government.
I am liking the Stock Exchange idea but that needs a lot of expanding on.

Terrorist job... no just no.. with a nuke?!

-Support for the Terrorist, +/- Support for the stock market.
With the help of an admin you can also do Terrorist RP as Rebels.

- Support.

I have no opinion on the stock market.
Fixed lack of drugdealer on v33x.
Done.