Wrongfully banned by Matt W
Your name: (Wisp)

Your ban ID: (16326)

Banned by: (Matt W)

Reason: (General trolling, building ramps in road)

Involved: (Me, Sidney, Matt W, PooPKingofStuff)

Why we should unban you: (So I was at the corleone spawn, and I see the Don named Sydney building huge ramps over the outer fence of the suburbs. So I say in @This guy over his is building ramps to propclimb. Then Matt W teleports to me and what's he do? He BANS ME. And what's this about trolling? for the 10 mins prior to this ban I wasn't doing anything but driving around with Poop. I'm sorry but i'm not gonna have an unjustified ban on my record... Check the logs. You'll see i'm the one who called Matt on Sidney, and Sidney was the one spawning the ramps. I would like to hear more about this supposed "Trolling" as well because I did no such thing...)
Just as Wisp said, we were just driving around and stopped at the Corleone spawn, and he went over to Sydney to see what he was doing with his ramp. Then I see Wisp was banned for it!
Check the logs please. Because this was not a rightful ban at all.
Yes me and PooP mugged two guys in the suburban area, but that was a good 5-10 mins prior to this ban. And it was RP, hardly "trolling". I only assume this is what you're referring to. Also, if it was an offence why was I not banned when it occured? Instead of being piled on another offence 5-10 mins later. (An offence that I didn't even commit at that). Honestly why would I make an admin request saying "@this guy is propclimbing with ramps" "@its sydney" if i was doing it myself? Matt teleported to me, took one look at the ramps, and within 5 seconds i'm banned.. Also after looking at the bans list. Sydney was never even banned... What....
Alright sorry, got muddled up and confused.
Will unban now