Noobias funny rage moment.
Tongue 
Well, me, skittles and noobias were raiding president and we were just about to go across the bridge then noobias died and lost his mp5, i ran up and got it then the server crashed, these messages are self explanatory...

01:27 - =(eG)=™ Dr. Noobias [FL:RP]: That sucks
01:27 - [FL:RP] Stewie: Yea
01:27 - =(eG)=™ Dr. Noobias [FL:RP]: I died, lost an MP5 and then crashed
01:27 - [FL:RP] Stewie: I got your gun though.
01:27 - =(eG)=™ Dr. Noobias [FL:RP]: YOU DID?!?!
01:27 - [FL:RP] Stewie: yup
01:27 - =(eG)=™ Dr. Noobias [FL:RP]: CheeseDDDDDDD
01:27 - =(eG)=™ Dr. Noobias [FL:RP]: Thanks so much!
01:27 - [FL:RP] Stewie: But it's mine now.
01:27 - =(eG)=™ Dr. Noobias [FL:RP]: Srsly?
01:27 - [FL:RP] Stewie: Yup.
01:27 - =(eG)=™ Dr. Noobias [FL:RP]: You have 50 aks and you wont give me my Mp5?
01:27 - [FL:RP] Stewie: Correct.
01:28 - =(eG)=™ Dr. Noobias [FL:RP]: Goodbye dickhead, have fun being a dick

As you see, i got his hopes up and kapow! he raged Cheese
That's not very friendly against someone who helped you with a raid.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
It was a joke, i gave him it back after don't worry Smile
Well thanks Stewie, god really? Can you take this down? I don't know why you would post this unless it was to piss me off...
Derp.

You don't freak out over losing something in a game unless you're joking or you're taking it way too seriously.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(02-03-2011, 10:09 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Derp.

You don't freak out over losing something in a game unless you're joking or you're taking it way too seriously.

I can freak out over whatever I freak out over. I dont have much money so it's not like there disposable. And I was mad that I took the MP5, but what really set me off was when he said he would give it back then didnt and then he agreed to some deal.
(02-01-2011, 02:03 PM)Bubbles Wrote: It was a joke, i gave him it back after don't worry Smile

A joke? Joke? Are you kidding, I wish I had the rest of that conversation... because it most certainly was not a joke
Everyone has their bad days. RP is no different. Well, sort of... real life doesn't lag. But you get what I mean.
I don't have much money either, and I've lost quite a few weapons. I've overreacted, yes, but I don't insult people because of it.

Anyway I don't want to get too involved, so I'll just sign off.

And don't PM me about this because I will ignore it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(02-03-2011, 10:16 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Everyone has their bad days. RP is no different. Well, sort of... real life doesn't lag. But you get what I mean.
I don't have much money either, and I've lost quite a few weapons. I've overreacted, yes, but I don't insult people because of it.

Anyway I don't want to get too involved, so I'll just sign off.

And don't PM me about this because I will ignore it.

I suppose I took it to far, either way I did infact apologize to him about it. Sorry for noobing to you.
I think the reaction isn't that strange. I close this topic.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.