Hello from mSy
Hello everyone,
I'm Tomas (pronounced just like Thomas), live in Lithuania, but i think my english is pretty good. I'm 27 years old, i know that i'm kinda too old to play games, but that's what i enjoy doing after work.
I work as a stockbroker in real life and been doing that for the past 5 years. You wouldn't survive there without having extreme patience, confidence in yourself and people around you, communication skills or brain in your head.
Currently i have a wife, 2 kids, full-time job and also going to gym everyday, so i won't be spending a lot of time on the server. I try to play when my kids are sleeping.

Now about my gaming experience:
I've been playing games for about 20 years and last 12 of those I've been an Admin or Moderator on about 8-9 different games in total. 2 years of different Quake servers admin, 2 years of Diablo 1 and 2 server owner, 1 year of being a mod and admin on different Minecraft servers, 1 year of WoW private server admin, 6 years of GEclan CSS (8 servers) and TF2 (2 servers) co-host and currently i'm head-admin / co-host of TNG (teamnitrosgaming) community's CS:GO jail server and TTT (garry's mod) server (i'm new to garry's mod admin though, created that server only few days ago and haven't played that before), but got bored of those modes after 6 months or so.
6 years ago i was playing competitive CSS with GEclan, not the main team though. Was competing in some small LAN tournaments, did pretty well.

P.S.: I'm always donating if i like the community, which i already did right here. Made a donation of 30$ and will continue doing that if i'll still enjoy this mode after a while.

Best wishes
mSy
Well, hello and a big welcome to the Fearless community.

I think it will be great having someone as experienced as you here.
If you have any queries, though I'm sure you'll adapt quickly, then feel free to hit me up with a PM.

Otherwise, I shall see you in-game; though I am apprehensive to enter into a firefight with you... Wink
Hello there,

You sound like a really good contribution to the community!
I look for ward to seeing you on gmod, and maybe on teamspeak?
Anyway your welcome to hit me up on Steam (same as my forum name)
Cya in Evo-City!
(10-29-2012, 08:35 AM)Callos Wrote: I look for ward to seeing you on gmod, and maybe on teamspeak?

Ye, sure. I'm used to getting on teamspeak / ventrilo / mumble when i play games.
Can you give me IP and port? Didn't seem to find it on the forums (may have been looking in wrong places though).
(10-29-2012, 09:18 AM)mSy Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 08:35 AM)Callos Wrote: I look for ward to seeing you on gmod, and maybe on teamspeak?

Ye, sure. I'm used to getting on teamspeak / ventrilo / mumble when i play games.
Can you give me IP and port? Didn't seem to find it on the forums (may have been looking in wrong places though).

If you click the teamspeak button below the home bar on this page it should open it up for you.
Anyway I think it's just ts.fearlessrp.net
Hope this helped.
Welcome to Fearless!

Enjoy your stay! Smile
Nice to see new very nice and patient faces here, since we almost don't get a lot

Big welcome from Russia!
Hope to see you in game soon enough Smile
Hello mSy! Good to see a professional gamer joining the community! With an Administration background like that you'll get along with Termin.... maybe...
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Hello,

Welcome to Fearless Community.
Enjoy your time.
Hello and welcome to our community!

Hope you find our company pleasurable, and hope you have fun on the servers and forums.

See you in-game!