Semper Fi vs. Yakuza
Its My Birthday! 
A certain anonymous member of the Yakuza and myself agree that the war should draw to a close soon and should be resolved with the lease possible amount of violence.
I therefore propose a Peace Meeting at 20:30 GMT on 01-02-2011.

Offices, next to Nexus, the conference room on the top floor. (Old Corleone Spawn)
No weapons are to be brought to the conference, No weapons inside the building or in it's close proximity.
No bodyguards are to be brought, only the chosen representatives of each clan.
The entrance will be guarded by any other chosen members from each clan,
Semper Fidelis and The Yakuza are acknowledged as the warring clans, allied clans will not attend this meeting. (Still acknowledging the helpfulness of certain clans in the war.)
The people chosen by each clan should have a decent awareness of the happenings of the war and should have a decent grasp of the English language.
The origins of the conflict is a highly controversial topic, so to stop any further aggravation, we will only discuss on how to end it.

Please reply as to what your opinion is on the idea of a Treaty being drawn up to end the war.

On a side note: There will be cake for those chosen to attend.
The cake is a lie.
(02-01-2011, 12:13 AM)Shiyahn Wrote: The cake is a lie.

2007 called ... it wants it's phrase back. Tounge
I'd be happy to help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems i misunderstood the terms of this negotiation, unless we are discussing the surrender of Yakuza I do not wish to be involved.

I would love this war to end, Theres really no reason for it and i don't think any of us want to fight.
(02-01-2011, 05:23 PM)Saint Wrote: Theres really no reason for it and i don't think any of us want to fight.

I disagree, but I really cba with the flame arguments we all have.
Shouldn't this be in the section Roleplay? I know it's a clan war, but it's not a CLAN in that end.
(02-01-2011, 06:36 PM)2Deep Wrote: Shouldn't this be in the section Roleplay? I know it's a clan war, but it's not a CLAN in that end.

No because its Clan discussion page, And this is kinda the discussion
(02-01-2011, 06:47 PM)Saint Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 06:36 PM)2Deep Wrote: Shouldn't this be in the section Roleplay? I know it's a clan war, but it's not a CLAN in that end.

No because its Clan discussion page, And this is kinda the discussion

Your right. But i still think it would be fitted best in Roleplay discussion.

I'm not interested in peace or surrender or any of the above,
if you guys wish the war comes to an end I suggest you surrender.
-Signature removed-