DarkRP
DarkRP is the worst. Me and most other people never listened to NLR-it was never enforced and tbh the crap going on in the server meant it was more of a deathmatch than an RP server.
Warrants aren't needed and OOC is used as radio, server wide IC chat, and anything else.
However, guns are god dang expensive.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Dark RP can be good... if you find a decent server. most are just horrible minge-fests though.Tounge but most dark RPs are different and can have loads of things done differently like the one you were on had fire they all have different addons etc "OOC is used as radio, server wide IC chat" <--- what Nukabomb said is done on almost every Dark RP server there is.
The only decent DarkRP server I ever found, wasn't even really darkrp Tounge They called the gamemode/server a DarkRP server, but they had things such as real moving trains that carried random crates on flatbed carts (rather hard to get), radio station equipment, and a quite awesome salesman job !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UpunuBr4QI[/youtube]
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 3 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • GRiiM, Red Orchestra, Mr Crates
(10-30-2012, 09:20 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote: -Video snip

DarkRP.
Not even once.
I managed to Permban 30 people in a day on a DarkRP Server ... If you join a DarkRP server Your Gonna have a bad time
Hmm the only times i have played on DarkRP server where when FL was down and Me,Yurera and Arre went on a DarkRP server and 5 min in Yurera got perma banned for shooting an admin xD. Although in all seriousness DarkRP is horrible and no one takes it seriously.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Why take it seriously? No-one else RP's, so after a while of playing on a server earlier today, i went all minge and propspammed the crap out of the server XD
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(11-08-2012, 12:24 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UpunuBr4QI[/youtube]

I LOVE THIS !
I uzed to play drk rp but leike u butt den i toook an arrew to da nee
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.