Easy Precision
After Garry's Mod 13, Easy Precision had been removed from the servers.

However, on the day the servers came back we/I was told it would be back the next day, it's now been about four days since.

Wondering when/if we will get it back.

I mean no disrespect, but I've noticed it's on alot of peoples minds. And I think we can all agree it's kind of a necessity for most players, especially the ones who enjoy building.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I'm pretty sure its coming back as long as it get fixed it was broken in beta
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Small Bear
Will fix tommorow morning and re-add
The following 1 user Likes Matt W's post:
  • Rayokan
Only learned about how good is that tool and suddenly removed... Man, gotta make more use of it.
(10-28-2012, 08:15 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: Only learned about how good is that tool and suddenly removed... Man, gotta make more use of it.

Agreed!

(10-28-2012, 07:49 PM)Matt W Wrote: Will fix tommorow morning and re-add

Fearless thanks you Wink

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(10-28-2012, 08:15 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: Only learned about how good is that tool and suddenly removed... Man, gotta make more use of it.

Ditto, that Weld option is a life saver.
(10-28-2012, 09:15 PM)Adman Wrote:

Maybe it will sound stupid but what was that tool, never used (or dont reameber)
(10-31-2012, 08:53 PM)HeadcrabPL Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 09:15 PM)Adman Wrote:

Maybe it will sound stupid but what was that tool, never used (or dont reameber)

It was a great tool, though I only ever used two parts to it.

The first, Nudge, allowed you to precisely move things from anywhere as small as 0.001 to 100 'percent'. Useful for trying to align things perfectly.

The second one was a form of Weld where you could select a certain area of a prop, and with a little practice this becomes easier, and then seamlessly join it to another prop, actually moving it in the first place.

Perhaps I'm not the best one to describe it.
It's now back on the servers
(10-31-2012, 09:05 PM)Matt W Wrote: It's now back on the servers

Nice work, let the building commence!