In search for a new Active Passive Clan
Jordan Armstrong, Recently worked at Black Mesa.

Hey, my name is Jordan Armstrong as told before, I used to Work at Black Mesa. However I may not talk, about this at all I can say me, and the other Black Mesa Employers done some good things for the state.

I need to leave this job because, we don't get any projects anymore.

I'm searching for any kind of job that doesn't has a bit of Aggressiveness RPing.

I'm only interested in Passive, Clan may be small pref, Med-size.
I can work for mainly any kind of clan. I fit perfectly as Driver, Security (passive style), Computer Programmer, High-tec Software editor and alot more.

U can reply on this tread with a short message about what kind of job u got for me.
also with a link to your thread.

I do require if not be told on thread it self.

Steam names of every employer
Recently activities with date's

If u think this is to much work, Your not worth to have my in your clan.

If u do think this is indeed needed information. I be happy the read everything what you say and Reply within a hour, if not asleep.

- keep it In-thread don't go OFF-TOPIC -

yours sincerely,
Jordan Armstrong.
Not exactly setting yourself up as a clan hunter if you're having the employer do everything.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(10-29-2012, 04:06 PM)Toxic Wrote: Not exactly setting yourself up as a clan hunter if you're having the employer do everything.

I have to agree with Toxic here, this thread does come off as a bit arrogant, especially the part "If u think this is to much work, Your not worth to have my in your clan."

Just putting it out there.

P.S. If you really want employers from clans to hire you via this thread, do some work on it. Shiny titles, correct your grammar, perhaps make it more friendly.
I am actually surprised as your lack off effort into this CherryBerry, you're not normally one to be so lacklustre regarding roleplay.
I.R.I.S. is getting ready.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19182
Look at the clan pages and find out. Its not too hard.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Rayokan