Hello peoplez
Hello Fearless RP! I am a newcomer to your servers and community, and pledge to be a honorable one too. I think the Fearlessrp servers are some of the best stuff I've ever played on, (and I will surely donate eventually)but mostly, I'm ready to join the communtiy and see how it goes!
Welcome, have fun on the servers, any problems PM Adman (He says it to everyone) Wink
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Flux
Hello.

Welcome to Fearless Community.
I hope you will like FL, and all of us.
Hope to see you on the servers, and play with you.
Enjoy your stay.

Welcome Smile
Hello and welcome to the community. I sure you'll have a good time here Smile
(10-28-2012, 02:49 PM)Termin Wrote: Welcome, have fun on the servers, any problems PM Adman (He says it to everyone) Wink

Oh you! c:

Hello and welcome to the Fearless community, I'm sure you will love it here.

Wise move not donating yet, best to see if this server is for you, it isn't for everyone. Tounge

Anyhow, as Termin said feel free to hit me up with a PM if you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay; anything more serious than try and contact an admin.

Otherwise, read through the guides to get a feel for the place and I shall see you in-game. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Termin
(10-28-2012, 02:47 PM)JoeyCorpCEO Wrote: Hello Fearless RP! I am a newcomer to your servers and community, and pledge to be a honorable one too. I think the Fearlessrp servers are some of the best stuff I've ever played on, (and I will surely donate eventually)but mostly, I'm ready to join the communtiy and see how it goes!

Firstly, sup brah? You'll love it on the servers. Secondly, I hope that you live uo to your pledge because we need all the acual players we can get joining, instead of the influx of rulebreakers we've recently had. Smile
(10-28-2012, 04:01 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 02:47 PM)JoeyCorpCEO Wrote: Hello Fearless RP! I am a newcomer to your servers and community, and pledge to be a honorable one too. I think the Fearlessrp servers are some of the best stuff I've ever played on, (and I will surely donate eventually)but mostly, I'm ready to join the communtiy and see how it goes!

Firstly, sup brah? You'll love it on the servers. Secondly, I hope that you live uo to your pledge because we need all the acual players we can get joining, instead of the influx of rulebreakers we've recently had. Smile

Yea, from my limited time of playing on the servers, I've already encountered multiple CDMers and RDMers, but its fine to me. Although, before I could report them, the other bystanders reprt them and the admins are handling it. It makes me happy to see active admins Cheese
Big big welcome from Russia!
Have a nice stay c:
Welcome to the CommunitySmile,

If you have any problems in-game tell me!
Yeahh sssst Adman :$
Welcome to the Fearless Community!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]