5th Column
You must make an application using the template below and telling me what class you would like to be.

1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself.
2. What do you get out of getting a successful misson.
3. What is your reason for joining.
4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates.

Pick your class well because once you have chosen that class you may never change.

Squads
---------------------
Delta Commander - Fallen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squad Members -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alpha Commander - Kenny
Squad Members -

Members
------------
5th Column - Creator
Requirements: The ability to create bases.

Rank 5 -
Rank 4 -
Rank 3 -
Rank 2 -
Rank 1 - Trex

5th Column - Heavy
Requirements: Uses heavy weaponry such as shotguns.

Rank 5 -
Rank 4 -
Rank 3 -
Rank 2 -
Rank 1 -

5th Column - Supplier
Requirements: This job requires you to have money so you can supply other members with ammo etc.

Rank 5 -
Rank 4 -
Rank 3 -
Rank 2 -
Rank 1 -

5th Column - Medic
Requirements: Supplies all the team with med kits, Money will be given.

Rank 5 -
Rank 4 -
Rank 3 -
Rank 2 -
Rank 1 -

5th Column - Sniper
Requirements: Uses snipers such as g3's and awps.

Rank 5 -
Rank 4 -
Rank 3 -
Rank 2 -
Rank 1 -

5th Column - Marine
Requirements: Uses rifles such as ak47s and m4s.

Rank 5 -
Rank 4 -
Rank 3 -
Rank 2 -
Rank 1 -

5th Column is about being the haters of all what is good, also when you are the first to reach the top of your class you become commander of that class.

If i have missed you off this list people reply.
Hey Fallen, is 5th column what you switched to after you and Kenny started Freedom? Because i was in that clan already. If not:

I would like to be a sniper in Alpha Squad

1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself. - If i were i sniper i would either use my G3 or Tranq and a crowbar for my secondary weapon.
2. What do you get out of getting a successful misson. - I don't look forward for anything but a little money reward would be nice Smile
3. What is your reason for joining. - I would like to give you sniper support in any of your missions if needed
4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates. - I don't have really much money to go around for other people but i have enough money for myself ( i could maybe spare a few dollars here or there)
"Your not saying stuff, your typing letters into words idiot."

[Image: 2hf8bvo.png]
Pepsi is approved.
1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself.
M4
2. What do you get out of getting a successful misson.
Joy
3. What is your reason for joining.
Jeez, Hard question I try to do crime alot but it's always unorganised thanks to teammembers I need people to help me out and me to help them out and gain control over the crime in evocity wich is hard on your own I want to reach the top
4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates.
Yes but I'll ask small fee's for it though it comes pretty expensive
-Signature removed-
1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself. My best gun is the MP5.
2. What do you get out of getting a successful misson. Money
3. What is your reason for joining. I want to be in a Fearless Server clan.
4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates. Sure.

I want in Alpha Squad and Heavy.

Thanks
Both approved and s.j your in my squad.
Rainbow 
~Application for Marine.
~~ Scaletta's squad if I can.

1. A rifle like a Galil ARM,AK or M4.
2. Money, A new weapon, Acknowledgement within the clan.
3. I need an active clan, and I'm starting to get bored.
4. I have enough to supply myself, I give out gifts so you may recieve something like weapons from time to time.Angel
1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself. | My best weapon is the UMP, but it would be P90, if it would be added.
2. What do you get out of getting a successful mission. | Cash and Pride.
3. What is your reason for joining. | My old clan "Legendary Forgotten Souls" is sort of "out of business".
4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates. I do, but i don't like wasting my money and i will require a little ammount back for it. This is also why i don't use expensive weapons. I go for the Best Of The Cheap. Also i'd like to be Medic (and the rank "Lieutenant" if possible)
Approved both but tell me which squads you would like to be in.
(09-09-2010, 05:06 PM)Fallen Wrote: Approved both but tell me which squads you would like to be in.

Alpha Commander? :>