Mutiple Ban Requests
(10-27-2012, 11:35 PM)ousmN Wrote: Dude we was fighting after i meet him in the apartmants, What's wrong if we are fighting if you don't like to watch us just go away.

You're right, everybody that plays on the server. Be sure to back off and allow Termin and Ousmn to have their gunfight where they please, just make sure you don't get in the way.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(10-27-2012, 11:35 PM)ousmN Wrote: Dude we was fighting after i meet him in the apartmants, What's wrong if we are fighting if you don't like to watch us just go away.

He don't killed me i fell down from the roof, Call it suicide if he killed me it would be NLR

But ousmn. the Image shows that you also died outside tiders hotel?
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
The gunfight only happened in the tides. Not like we were running through the main street disrupting everyone, no gun shots were fired outside except where I killed Ousmn outside the door. You are blowing this out of proportion when you say 'everyone who plays on the server'. You were the only person in the tides, and the rebel followed us in.

Nilsson you have no right to post in this thread. Please read the stickies.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
The explanations just sounds wrong. But okay.
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
Case reviewed:

This fight has escalated a bit over how much they intended, however it was not in a public-full area therefore no drastic consequences will be applied. They fought, Termin killed ousmN and then they stopped and resumed roleplay properly. If you were so deeply affected by their encounter, you should have left the area until they stopped, but you did not. I see no reason to punish ousmN for NLR since the fight was a small OOC escalation. He will however, recieve a hefty warning.

As a conclusion, a warning is necessary as this issue did not cause collateral damage or external harm.

Side note: Administrators aren't obliged to administrate all the time when they are on the server. Just to make it clear.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.