Name of player: Termin, Ousmn and Jani.

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:29604176 - Termin
STEAM_0:1:19668828 - Ousmn
STEAM_0:0:24337351 - Jani

Time in GMT: 18:59 PM - 18:26 PM, GMT.

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary:

I entered the tides hotel, minimized my game to turn off anything that may be causing lag, when I returned, I saw Termin and Ousmn engaging in a random firefight. I missed alot, but I also got alot of evidence. All evidence is in the order in which it happened.
I am aware Termin is an admin, but due to the mutiple rule breakings during this evidence, I made a ban request thread. Note I do not dislike Termin as a person, but we cannot let admins get away with this kind of abuse in power, especially not with how many people currently are playing on the servers.

Evidence:

[Image: Admin_Abuse_1.jpg]

Evidence of them in a firefight...

[Image: Admin_Abuse_2.jpg]

More evidence...

[Image: Admin_Abuse_4.jpg]

Self explanatory...

[Image: Admin_Abuse_5.jpg]

Termin attacking/killing Ousmn outside of The Tides Hotel...

[Image: Admin_Abuse_6.jpg]

Self explanatory...

[Image: Admin_Abuse_8.jpg]

Ousmn breaking NLR after being killed outside of The Tides Hotel...

[Image: Admin_Abuse_9.jpg]

Termin setting his HP to 1000. He did not change it, even throughout the firefight with the policeman which can be seen here below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK_gqhu0NG0

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Ousmn and I had been having a crowbar fight on the admin roof, where I pulled out a Mac10 and Ousmn ran off. I then followed him to the tides and finished him off. So please do not say that it was 'random' where you admit you were alt + tabbed. My health to 1000 was an accident and as I was with Ousmn I didn't notice. During the police raid I gave up, and only got hit twice. My health did not affect the outcome (me being arrested).

Please note that anything about me vs Ousmn was not meant to affect others, and even in the Tides we stayed mainly in the hotel room. We did not kill anyone else or hit them. When the cops raided for Ludo having his gun out we did it following rules. Ludo killed a cop with his desert eagle and I gave up with my P228, after Ludo died. Again I reiterate that my extra health, which I did not see my fault, did not affect the outcome, due to me giving up.

I will keep an eye out on my health next time and would like to apologise if we affected you some way. However as stated we did not hit you or anything. Regarding me noclipping, this was mainly Ousmn and I having some fun, so I went back and gave things back to Ludo and Ousmn, as you can see from your video where I gave Ludo his ammo back from when he died, we gave things back like crowbars etc.
I don't break NLR btw i died out side of tides, and i came back to get my stuff from Termin, And the rule punching someone randomly it's not allowed and i am not punching Termin randomly we had a fight me vs Termin
(10-27-2012, 10:18 PM)Termin Wrote: Ousmn and I had been having a crowbar fight on the admin roof, where I pulled out a Mac10 and Ousmn ran off. I then followed him to the tides and finished him off. So please do not say that it was 'random' where you admit you were alt + tabbed. My health to 1000 was an accident and as I was with Ousmn I didn't notice. During the police raid I gave up, and only got hit twice. My health did not affect the outcome (me being arrested).

Please note that anything about me vs Ousmn was not meant to affect others, and even in the Tides we stayed mainly in the hotel room. We did not kill anyone else or hit them. When the cops raided for Ludo having his gun out we did it following rules. Ludo killed a cop with his desert eagle and I gave up with my P228, after Ludo died. Again I reiterate that my extra health, which I did not see my fault, did not affect the outcome, due to me giving up.

I will keep an eye out on my health next time and would like to apologise if we affected you some way. However as stated we did not hit you or anything. Regarding me noclipping, this was mainly Ousmn and I having some fun, so I went back and gave things back to Ludo and Ousmn, as you can see from your video where I gave Ludo his ammo back from when he died, we gave things back like crowbars etc.

Like I said, I have nothing against you as a person. I was AFK for a moment, yes. But you're an admin, having 'fun' crowbar fight on the admin roof with a friend, when you could have been administrating the server, you took the responsibility when you accepted becoming admin.

I don't know if you're going to be given a second chance, but if you do. Please don't make the same mistake. Fearless doesn't want to get a rep for bad admins.

(10-27-2012, 10:26 PM)ousmN Wrote: I don't break NLR btw i died out side of tides, and i came back to get my stuff from Termin, And the rule punching someone randomly it's not allowed and i am not punching Termin randomly we had a fight me vs Termin

You don't have to be face to face with Termin in order to get your stuff back, it wasn't a 'fight'. Termin was about to be arrested, in character he should've been begging to not be arrested or something. Something that would happen in real life. Not have someone come up to him and punch him mutiple times then run off.

You are saying I MUST administrate when I am on the server? I am sorry, but I have to have fun on the server. It is not like I was ignoring admin requests, I was having fun with a friend.
(10-27-2012, 10:18 PM)Termin Wrote: Ousmn and I had been having a crowbar fight on the admin roof, where I pulled out a Mac10 and Ousmn ran off. I then followed him to the tides and finished him off. So please do not say that it was 'random' where you admit you were alt + tabbed. My health to 1000 was an accident and as I was with Ousmn I didn't notice. During the police raid I gave up, and only got hit twice. My health did not affect the outcome (me being arrested).

How can he ran off the roof? usually you die when you jump from a roof? Huh
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
No he died and then came back under by the apartments, where I came down to him.
(10-27-2012, 11:16 PM)Termin Wrote: You are saying I MUST administrate when I am on the server? I am sorry, but I have to have fun on the server. It is not like I was ignoring admin requests, I was having fun with a friend.

To be honest, you've ignored alot of admin requests I've put forward in the past, and it kinda...connects.. :L

(10-27-2012, 11:25 PM)Termin Wrote: No he died and then came back under by the apartments, where I came down to him.

But Ousmn just said that he met you in Tides after he died? Read what he said it goes against what you just said?

I feel like Jeremy Kyle right now.

Admin requests depend on what I am currently dealing with, how important the request is and if I even see it.

That was before the tides, he jumped off the roof, went to the apartments where I went down to him, then the tides event followed.
Dude we was fighting after i meet him in the apartmants, What's wrong if we are fighting if you don't like to watch us just go away.

He don't killed me i fell down from the roof, Call it suicide if he killed me it would be NLR