unban tyki Mikk
Exclamation 
Your name: tyki mikk

Your ban ID: 16163

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Kept bugging me even after severely warned, demanded that I refund his contraband that was never lost.

Involved: no one but me & ruxandra

Why we should unban you: because ruxandra is a liar ( i would like to avert you to my proof of her claiming to have warned me before but never had http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19713), (no disrespect ment in the sligtest) i had placed contraban about 10mins before and upon seeing her log on i wanted to talk with her she nither replyed with something to the exten of i would not like to speek to you i decided to ask again a few minuits later she then kicked me from the server, upon returning i found my base in offices and contraban gone i only assumed it dissapered from the fact i was kicked but howerver your props last for 2minuits after DC, i joined back strait away which was under 2mins... i asked for a refund which she then claimed i had not placed contraban down but i did, now there is no proof because i never thought i would be kicked but i do not lie and this is unjust. also 7days ban for asking to have a conversation is a bit hefty.

P.S no offence to ruxandra but i would like another admin to review this becasue i believe she might be a bit bias as she was the one who banned me, which is fair enough i think.

also this has ruined my holiday because i have a week off school and now i cant play on my favourite server.
The contraband was exactly in the room you were next to. I kicked you because you kept annoying me with messages. Instead of stopping after the kick you started bugging me again to refund the contraband you never lost.

The ban will stay untill you learn your lesson. It seems the last punishment never taught you anything.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.