Warrants
Title of Suggestion: Warrants to standout

Description: Warrants should be a different Color or at least Bold just to make it stand out a lot better... its hard to see warrants when you have a full police force, fire crew, SS, Paramedics and nexus desk people -.-

Why: Make warranting people a lot more easier and easier on the eyes so you don't have to read through all the chat.

Not sure if possible ?
Easily implementable/possible
+support
This makes the president's job much too easy. -support
The following 2 users Like Bane's post:
  • monk, Nevy
(10-27-2012, 01:46 AM)Bane Wrote: This makes the president's job much too easy. -support

That doesn't really make sense considering the most commonly complained about feature of a presidency is the speed at which, or lack of, warranting. Sometimes, it is not the President's fault for missing a warrant if he is otherwise engaged, the radio can fill up rapidly.

In real life, warrants wouldn't be missed because of a lot of radio chatter (They wouldn't be requested in radios anyway).

Any system, of which this is easily implementable, that helps to reduce this problem gets a +Support from me.

Perhaps could be implemented alongside the already approved suggestions to redo the warrant system - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16397
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Baskingner
+support

15 people spamming the radio and I have to read CAREFULLY each line...

When I only read 4-5 lines, people were already complaining about not answering warrants... T_T

Since we're also talking about changing chat colors, maybe making advert with a more stronger color?
(10-27-2012, 09:06 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: +support

When I only read 4-5 lines, people were already complaining about not answering warrants... T_T

Since we're also talking about changing chat colors, maybe making advert with a more stronger color?

I think advert color is fine but i think they should change the join/leave color its the same color as IC chat -.-
(10-27-2012, 09:47 AM)Ciryl Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 09:06 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: +support

I think advert color is fine but i think they should change the join/leave color its the same color as IC chat -.-

Yeah, back to the green/red it used to be.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Ciryl, James_Gaff
(10-27-2012, 09:48 AM)Adman Wrote: Yeah, back to the green/red it used to be.

Yeah Cheese
The following 2 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, James_Gaff
+ Support for the bold warrant text

Also, I support the chat colour change, when people join or leave.
+Support