Taking a break of unkown time.
(10-27-2012, 11:43 AM)MiXEN Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 10:51 AM)StillAlive Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 12:28 AM)trouserlessliam Wrote: It's not an indefinate leave, it's until the server has a clean up. Smile

Sorry, Trouser but that's sorta pathetic in some ways.
How are you expecting it to become "better" if you're not even there?

Personally I believe the servers are doing quite good at the moment. I guess this just shows how dedicated to Fearless you are.

Anyways, farewell and be seeing you.

Well sorry to inform you, but minging and so on... Is at its peak point.

There was far more minging in the "old" days, you could get away with it a lot easier. It was never publicized as much as it is now, our current admin team actually takes a bit more consideration with responding to minges; though sometimes it may take a while, it gets done.

Everybody knows why it's at this state... It's because of inactivity of the admin team. Back in the old days, there was admins on ALMOST all the time. Now at night in my country, we have 5-8 hours where there's NO admins.

The admin team is usually always going to have inactive players. Why? Because most of them take on the job thinking they're ready for it and burn out quick. Once they burn out, they don't have the patience to deal with it anymore especially with the unnecessary complaining that happens both on the server and off, which doesn't help you make them more active. We all have a schedule, its just part of life and players will have to live with it.

So, now you're probably thinking "DAT SHIT AINT TRUE!?" MAYBE just MAYBE its not true, you know why? because if the admins are as active still, you've chosen the wrong admins(By this I mean admins from the wrong timezones). You have to start thinking about timezones and not just who qualifies.

Timezones play a factor, but I do agree with the qualification standard. Activity is what matters, not necessarily the time zone. Some European players or North American players are more active than others throughout the day.

Even if we look past that, there's some admins(not pointing fingers) that just join and fly around, even when there's people litteraly SPAMMING OOC to get in contact, because of RDM'ers and stuck cars.

And you telling him how dedicated he is, equals bulldump. I haven't seen you actually "playing" the past weeks I've been back on the server, so how can you dear Administrator... complain about him NOT being dedicated.

I see StillAlive on quite a lot, just depends on what time you come on.

We can find LOTS of proof, that the servers minging percent is increased by ATLEAST 15-20%. Now you're probably thinking "That aint that bad?" But if we look at 20% of people playing on Fearless, that's still around 700-800 players joining from time to time.

Again, the "old" days were much worse. Do you know the amount of cars that were flipped on roofs? The number of SethHack or just general hack users were ignored because they couldn't be dealt with? Or the fact that you could propkill without having to worry about being caught because no one thoroughly checked the logs?

Simple and plain enough, Minging today was never as hardcore as it was back in the "old" days.

He is DEDICATED, every single damn time I see him playing he's roleplaying, if somebody asks for help - he helps.

Don't throw crap at someone, when you're clearly not all into the subject.

Kk, thx - bye!<3

Note: When I say "old", I mean going back about a year ago.

Anyhow, This is a goodbye thread, keep it to that StillAlive and MiXEN.
OT: No, Liam, no!! Sad

Hope you come back soon...
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(10-27-2012, 11:43 AM)MiXEN Wrote: [snip

You do realize that StillAlive is pretty active, right?

You do realize that starting a flamewar is not going to bring any good to either party, right?

You do realize, that this is a goodbye thread, and voicing your opinion is generally accepted, right?

Stop acting like being an administrator is a job. They have a personal life, they have school, jobs, private issues and so on. They're not robots you call and then come to serve you at your very wishes. They are humans and you should treat them with the same respect you treat anyone else. They are NOT our minions.

Instead of arguing with each admin over their decisions and what not, be thankful for once. They sacrifise their spare time and RP time, to help us.

OT:

Goodbye Liam, I'm sorry for shooting at you. It was not intended as mingery, you spoke to me agressively, leaving me with a feeling like "I just won't explain why I did what I did."

Cops had been harassing me and I chose to give them a reason to come after me.

No hard feelings, kay?
(10-27-2012, 08:08 PM)Salinsky Wrote:

You do realize that StillAlive is pretty active, right?

You do realize that starting a flamewhat is not going to bring any good either party, right?

You do realize, that this is a goodbye thread, and voicing your opinion is generally accepted, right?

Stop acting like being an administrator is a job. They have a personal life, they have school, jobs, private issues and so on. They're not robots you call and then come to serve you at your very wishes. They are humans and you should treat them with the same respect you treat anyone else. They are NOT our minions.

Instead of arguing with each admin over their decisions and what not, be thankful for once. They sacrifise their spare time and RP time, to help us.
This ^

OT
man, seriously, CMON!
you are probably one of the cops i think worth RPing with (no offense If I am actually mistaking for any other Cop RP fans)
I don't really understand your way of thought on this. The whole thing by leaving and expecting things to get better by itself.

Why not help instead?

Anyways, hope to see you on the server some other time.
(10-27-2012, 08:08 PM)Salinsky Wrote:

You do realize that StillAlive is pretty active, right? I haven't seen him online in quite a while.
You do realize that starting a flamewhat is not going to bring any good either party, right? Yes, but saying that trouser isn't dedicated is rediculous... he atleast tried.

You do realize, that this is a goodbye thread, and voicing your opinion is generally accepted, right? Yeah, I know that. But being rude to someone leaving the server, I'm not up for that.

Stop acting like being an administrator is a job. They have a personal life, they have school, jobs, private issues and so on. They're not robots you call and then come to serve you at your very wishes. They are humans and you should treat them with the same respect you treat anyone else. They are NOT our minions. That's the Point - I am treating them as anyone else, and when people take something personal thats simply not my problem. I never said it was a "job" I know all about this, since I've been admin on lots of other games.

Instead of arguing with each admin over their decisions and what not, be thankful for once. They sacrifise their spare time and RP time, to help us. I think this is the first Admin I've ever had a discussion with, if I can't voice my opinion, neither can you. Yes, they sacrifise their spare time, but that's not just the admins that does that... There's a lot of players sacrifising their spare time, to help this server. Great roleplayers like spartanjunior31 or Campress and so on, help and encourage people to RP and stop being minges.
OT:

Goodbye Liam, I'm sorry for shooting at you. It was not intended as mingery, you spoke to me agressively, leaving me with a feeling like "I just won't explain why I did what I did."

Cops had been harassing me and I chose to give them a reason to come after me.

No hard feelings, kay?
Everything happens for a reason.
Just to point out, I made this thread to say goodbye to those who are my friends, I didn't intend for a flame war between admins and users. Please keep it that way. If people call me pathetic or undedicated for my leave, whatever, it's their opinion, don't verbally attack them. Also, I don't expect things to get better by itself, I expect that with the aid of admins, and hopefully more trial admins things on the server will improve and make it run smoothly again. Furthermore, I believed myself to be quite dedicated as I have endured through last months mingery and I help the community a fair bit by commenting on the suggestions, trying to help people in-game and just being generally a nice and fair guy to those who play on the server and those who are also on the forum. But when I see even the more key players of the community join in with what I have already stated, my faith in the server dwindles a bit. And I won't reply to any negative comments to this statement, whether admin or user made, to prevent further arguments. Follow my example and show a little sportsmanship.