Taking a break of unkown time.
These past two weeks have opened my eyes as to how unstable the server currently is. In these past two weeks I have witnessed mass RDM's, Major failRP, consistent breaking of fearRP, flame wars on OOC swearing on OOC, bad metagaming and NLR. To put it shortly, breaking of the servers most basic and most easily understood rules. I come to expect this anyway, but what's making me leave for an unknown time to even me, is that even some of the servers dedicated players (250+ hours) and donators have taken to doing it. And with the administration team (not slandering, you do a good job) being less and less active, and with admins going faster than more are coming, the rulebreaking and general mingery is not likely to go away soon. I may not be a very well known player but I work hard on this server to roleplay decently and help those in need, I have a few friends to back this up, and with the amount of people ruining rp's and rulebreaking, I just feel that it's not worth bothering for now. I will be back in the future and I will remain fairly active on the forums, to see how everyones getting on. But I won't be on the server until it has become less of a playground for minges. Farewell for now FL.
Farewell trouserless, maybe you should put your trousers back on. Wink

Anyhow, as a player myself I can understand a lot of your points and I also understand that administrating isn't a job etc.

What with a lot of recent demotions/resignations of valued members of staff I am sure all is being done to ensure the future.

Again, goodbye and good luck. I hope to see you back some day.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • trouserlessliam
Noooooo, dun' leave me! Sad
The following 1 user Likes Apex's post:
  • trouserlessliam
(10-26-2012, 03:34 PM)Apex Wrote: Noooooo, dun' leave me! Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE

Sorry brah, but it's too mingey right now, but as the terminator would say " I'LL BE BACK." ;3
Goodbye trouserlessliam, you're truely one of the best Cop RP'ers on the server that I've seen for quite a while. We need people like you, I need partners who understand more than can of shit.

I'll be looking forward to the very day that you return to the servers.
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • trouserlessliam
I don't really see this like you do.

Maybe your timezone doesn't help either with the "admins are not around" problem. I find it rare not to see an admin around, when nadrick and ghostforce and all the other guys disappeared... a admin-free server was a usual thing to see. Not now though.

Also, you'll be back by next week.
LOL.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Alright liam, I know you're a pretty cool guy and RPer. I see what you're talking about with more admins going than comming.

Guess I'll see you when I see you.

/act hail
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • trouserlessliam
Good luck in the future, come back!
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • trouserlessliam
OH COME ONE MAN!
Whom am I gonna make officer and Interrogayion RP now with?
Dont leave us Sad
It's not an indefinate leave, it's until the server has a clean up. Smile