Taking a break of unkown time.
(10-27-2012, 12:28 AM)trouserlessliam Wrote: It's not an indefinate leave, it's until the server has a clean up. Smile

Sorry, Trouser but that's sorta pathetic in some ways.
How are you expecting it to become "better" if you're not even there?

Personally I believe the servers are doing quite good at the moment. I guess this just shows how dedicated to Fearless you are.

Anyways, farewell and be seeing you.
Oh no, who will I have huge slander fights over whose guns are better?
And no more awesome duelling Sad.

Come back soon, ya' hear?

Just found out that the instability was due to some sad DDOSer attacking...
(10-27-2012, 10:51 AM)StillAlive Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 12:28 AM)trouserlessliam Wrote: It's not an indefinate leave, it's until the server has a clean up. Smile

Sorry, Trouser but that's sorta pathetic in some ways.
How are you expecting it to become "better" if you're not even there?

Personally I believe the servers are doing quite good at the moment. I guess this just shows how dedicated to Fearless you are.

Anyways, farewell and be seeing you.

Well sorry to inform you, but minging and so on... Is at its peak point.

Everybody knows why it's at this state... It's because of inactivity of the admin team. Back in the old days, there was admins on ALMOST all the time. Now at night in my country, we have 5-8 hours where there's NO admins.
So, now you're probably thinking "DAT SHIT AINT TRUE!?" MAYBE just MAYBE its not true, you know why? because if the admins are as active still, you've chosen the wrong admins(By this I mean admins from the wrong timezones). You have to start thinking about timezones and not just who qualifies. Even if we look past that, there's some admins(not pointing fingers) that just join and fly around, even when there's people litteraly SPAMMING OOC to get in contact, because of RDM'ers and stuck cars.

And you telling him how dedicated he is, equals bulldump. I haven't seen you actually "playing" the past weeks I've been back on the server, so how can you dear Administrator... complain about him NOT being dedicated.

We can find LOTS of proof, that the servers minging percent is increased by ATLEAST 15-20%. Now you're probably thinking "That aint that bad?" But if we look at 20% of people playing on Fearless, that's still around 700-800 players joining from time to time.

He is DEDICATED, every single damn time I see him playing he's roleplaying, if somebody asks for help - he helps.

Don't throw crap at someone, when you're clearly not all into the subject.

Kk, thx - bye!<3
Everything happens for a reason.
Minging at its peak?
Sorry I will disagree with you
You haven't seen server a month ago when both forums and server were at minging peak
(10-27-2012, 12:26 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Minging at its peak?
Sorry I will disagree with you
You haven't seen server a month ago when both forums and server were at minging peak

It's just as bad as a month ago... I was playing on the server at that time, just not as much as I am now.

What I meant by minging peak, was this current STATE the server is in. This is like the 4th post you've made that makes no sense what so ever(Of those I've bothered to read).

My post wasn't about bad administration, I am happy with the current admins because they encourage people to RP and do their job.

It's a fact Mister, now go deal with it.
remember my friend . i have my fraPs ON
(10-27-2012, 11:43 AM)MiXEN Wrote: Well sorry to inform you, but minging and so on... Is at its peak point Everyone now and then a person says that. Nothing new. .

Everybody knows why it's at this state... It's because of inactivity of the admin team. Back in the old days Oh, so you mean a few months ago? You can say in the old days when you've been here for as long as Faustie, Killjoy, Soul, Equalizer and to some point myself , there was admins on ALMOST all the time Lie. Some of the previous admins we've had (not naming anyone though, were really inactive. And when they were actually on they gave zero fucks about admin calls . Now at night in my country, we have 5-8 hours where there's NO admins Perhaps because we've recently demoted a US admin and they dont hang on tree's. 80% of the European Night Players are minges which is naturally why it's hard to pick someone suitable for admin permission at that time. .

So, now you're probably thinking "DAT SHIT AINT TRUE!?" MAYBE just MAYBE its not true, you know why? because if the admins are as active still, you've chosen the wrong admins(By this I mean admins from the wrong timezones). You have to start thinking about timezones and not just who qualifies We do. Please name other servers that has an admin team as organized as Fearless'. Even if we look past that, there's some admins(not pointing fingers) that just join and fly around, even when there's people litteraly SPAMMING OOC to get in contact, because of RDM'ers and stuck cars I cant object this. You're most likely right. .

And you telling him how dedicated he is, equals bulldump. I haven't seen you actually "playing" the past weeks I've been back on the server, so how can you dear Administrator... complain about him NOT being dedicated Being dedicated has nothing to do with playtime. It has something to do with what you are willing to offer on the community and how you handle hard times. .

We can find LOTS of proof, that the servers minging percent is increased by ATLEAST 15-20% Once again, there's always somebody who's saying that. Take a look at some of the old forum posts. . Now you're probably thinking "That aint that bad?" But if we look at 20% of people playing on Fearless, that's still around 700-800 players joining from time to time.

He is DEDICATED, every single damn time I see him playing he's roleplaying, if somebody asks for help - he helps.

Kk, thx - bye!<3 How mature.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Anakonda
(10-27-2012, 01:30 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 11:43 AM)MiXEN Wrote: Well sorry to inform you, but minging and so on... Is at its peak point Everyone now and then a person says that. Nothing new. .

Everybody knows why it's at this state... It's because of inactivity of the admin team. Back in the old days Oh, so you mean a few months ago? You can say in the old days when you've been here for as long as Faustie, Killjoy, Soul, Equalizer and to some point myself , there was admins on ALMOST all the time Lie. Some of the previous admins we've had (not naming anyone though, were really inactive. And when they were actually on they gave zero fucks about admin calls . Now at night in my country, we have 5-8 hours where there's NO admins Perhaps because we've recently demoted a US admin and they dont hang on tree's. 80% of the European Night Players are minges which is naturally why it's hard to pick someone suitable for admin permission at that time. .

So, now you're probably thinking "DAT SHIT AINT TRUE!?" MAYBE just MAYBE its not true, you know why? because if the admins are as active still, you've chosen the wrong admins(By this I mean admins from the wrong timezones). You have to start thinking about timezones and not just who qualifies We do. Please name other servers that has an admin team as organized as Fearless'. Even if we look past that, there's some admins(not pointing fingers) that just join and fly around, even when there's people litteraly SPAMMING OOC to get in contact, because of RDM'ers and stuck cars I cant object this. You're most likely right. .

And you telling him how dedicated he is, equals bulldump. I haven't seen you actually "playing" the past weeks I've been back on the server, so how can you dear Administrator... complain about him NOT being dedicated Being dedicated has nothing to do with playtime. It has something to do with what you are willing to offer on the community and how you handle hard times. .

We can find LOTS of proof, that the servers minging percent is increased by ATLEAST 15-20% Once again, there's always somebody who's saying that. Take a look at some of the old forum posts. . Now you're probably thinking "That aint that bad?" But if we look at 20% of people playing on Fearless, that's still around 700-800 players joining from time to time.

Kk, thx - bye!<3 How mature.

I'm not even gonna argue with you, I see saying bye to trouser is immature.

I know, and you know... that I'm right, some stuff is just hard to admit. Love ya, mature guy.. (sarcasm ftw)
(10-27-2012, 01:46 PM)MiXEN Wrote: I know, and you know... that I'm right, some stuff is just hard to admit. Love ya, mature guy.. (sarcasm ftw)

Oh god, the horror. You clearly didn't get any of what I said.
Besides, I never called him immature. I said that your "K thx bye" thing was unneccesary and most of all quite a childish way to finish off an argument.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow, Anakonda
(10-27-2012, 02:12 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 01:46 PM)MiXEN Wrote: I know, and you know... that I'm right, some stuff is just hard to admit. Love ya, mature guy.. (sarcasm ftw)

Oh god, the horror. You clearly didn't get any of what I said.
Besides, I never called him immature. I said that your "K thx bye" thing was unneccesary and most of all quite a childish way to finish off an argument.

Yeah oh god, the horror. I can see now that you didn't understand the half of it. Good luck in the future, I'm the immature one trying to end this... I see. I could easily keep going, but I decide not to since I feel you're the kinda person that would take everything I say personal.