Ban Request - [FL:RP] Isaacer
Name of player: [FL:RP] Isaacer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55112063

Time in GMT: Fri Oct 26 14:20:36 2012 & Thu Oct 25 15:04:16 2012

Server: Both on v2d

Summary:

There is really not much to say,
I have been using almost hours trying to explain why these bases are violating the rules.

The first picture is violating General Base Rule #7 Which clearly states - 7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here. You used the Tides Hotel for nothing but basing, farming contrabands and growing weed. We even managed to see the weed. (We were rebels)

However this base in the Apartments is another situation, which have been cleared out with Ruxandra before.

It says, "Buying all doors in a hallway gives me permission to build a wall to block off all the hallway" Which I believe is very, very, VERY wrong. If I remember right Ruxandra thought so aswell.

Why?
  • The hallway and Stairs are owned by the Government since they are unbuyable.
    This makes Public Building in a way, too.

• The Apartments can very well be used as a doomfort since there is only one way to enter. - The stairs.

• Apartments is Apartments where you live, not bases where you do your contrabands.

Now before you go, "Admins never did anything about it! They have seen it many times!" This doesn't necessarely means that it isnt against the rules, their dicision could have been depending on the RP on the server, the population on the server, the admin's mood and so much more. This doens't mean you can use it whenever you want to, you need permission EVERYTIME you spawn it. You also admitted it was against the rules when I said "Let me explain why it is against the rules" Then you replied with "I know why it is against the rules"

You also used the excuse "No one wants to Passive RP here anyways" Does that mean you can turn it into your Contra Cabin? No it does not.

Evidence:

First Offence:

Second Offence: (the very day after)

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I also have a picture of that tides thing, but I logged off without saving..
This also violates our new door rule:
Quote:6. Do not build custom doors behind an unownable door, exceptions are: Nexus and offices.

The tides hotel is an unownable door and so is the apartment's front door.

Ban request approved.