Greetings and whatnot.
(10-25-2012, 08:58 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Hi, glad to see a female that doesn't eat Dildos for Breakfest, lunch and dinner (Infernaw).

Nice greeting you got there
* Dr Tomorrow being sarcastic
Yes, best greeting eva created.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(10-25-2012, 09:49 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 08:58 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Hi, glad to see a female that doesn't eat Dildos for Breakfest, lunch and dinner (Infernaw).

Indeed that was a bit disgusting
Welcome to Fearless RP, we hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Even though you have 10 years of RP experience, you must know that, if you ever have a question, you can ask the community, most of us like to help anyone out, with any kind of issue!

Sincerely, Salinsky.
(10-25-2012, 09:43 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote: hieh welkm u enjoy pls u shold enjoy .

Please, be quiet. You're obviously just a hungry troll.

On-Topic:
Hello, Mik.

Welcome to Fearless,

My only advice would be to read the rules very well, maybe a couple times aswell. A ban history can ruin your future here really, thats it.

If you have any questions or anything, just hit me with a Pm or whatever.

Welcome again, enjoy your stay!
Welcome, enjoy your stay! As said by Equal, just keep in mind rules and all should be fine. RP, have fun!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(10-30-2012, 02:38 PM)Mahti Wrote:

Oh and Wwee isn't?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(10-30-2012, 06:40 PM)NukaBomb Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 02:38 PM)Mahti Wrote:

Oh and Wwee isn't?

Thou shall not justify thy actions upon others my friend.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Welcome to the forums and see you in game. Smile
Howdy

I hope you enjoy your stay. I hope you find Fearless like a new home.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot them.

Anyways Welcome to Fearless
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub