Greetings and whatnot.
So my username for here and steam is Mikalhvi. Nice to meet you all.
Disregarding something that happened earlier, I'm looking forward to an enjoyable RP experience. So far this is the fanciest server I've found, and certainly seems a decent bit more sensible than most of the RP servers I've been on, where people just ran over each other willy-nilly for the heck of it.

If anyone is curious, I've got about 10 years of RPing experience - been RPing since I was 12, so I know how to write a decent character.
One thing I will tell people in advance.
I do use my microphone sometimes.
Yes, I am a female. I don't care if you think I do not sound like one - I am using a default xbox 360 headset microphone, connected to my computer through a usb controller. If the low quality is an issue, you can buy me a new microphone.
If the not so shrill, high pitched and fluttery tone of my voice is an issue... you can always just mute your audio communications. But I won't appreciate being called a guy.

And if none of that is an issue and you welcome someone with a decade of RP experience, then we'll get along just fine. ^_^
The following 1 user Likes Mikalhvi's post:
  • BambusBo
Welcome to fearlessrp!
Welcome to the community, Mikaelhvi. Glad you're enjoying the way things are here.

Anyways have a nice stay! Smile
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community.

You certainly seem a sensible person, good to have you on-board.

Remember if you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay feel free to hit me up with a PM.

Otherwise, I shall see you in-game.
Welcome!
Enjoy your stay! Smile
Welcome to our little community! Hope you have a fun and productive time while on our servers.
I guess I will be seeing you in-game.
Welcome to Fearless Community! Smile

- I hope you will enjoy your stay.. Have you any questions, please contact me.

Welcome Wink
Welcome to the community , i am sure you'll have a great time here Smile
If you need any help you can PM via forums or add me on steam ! [FL:RP] GhostRider
Hi, glad to see a female that doesn't eat Dildos for Breakfest, lunch and dinner (Infernaw).
See you in-game =)
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
hieh welkm u enjoy pls u shold enjoy .