Halo 4
Ok, Before I get into anything, I just wanna say, don't hate me because i like Halo. I really don't give 2 shits but some other people might. So here goes...
Alright, Halo 4 is coming out on November 6th and I am REALLY excited. Therefore, I decree that I will be playing Halo 4 shall played by all who enjoy it.
Also leave a comment and opinions on the game Wink

EDIT: I also preordered the limited edition from GameStop in July. Yes, It is gonna be totally worth the 99 bucks.
Definitely getting it.
(10-26-2012, 08:42 PM)Adman Wrote: Definitely getting it.

^, solled my old xbox360 going to buy the limited halo4 edition Wink
Pre ordered of amazon who ya! Hopefully amazon mess up their orders again like they did with crackdown 2 and deliver them a early.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • York
I'm going to get it too. ^.^ as for my opinion on the game, the trailers and the "making of" video looks good but we won't really be able to tell unless we play it for ourselves Smile Hopefully it will live up to the expectations of it's fanbase (me included :3) and have the same, if not, better, quality of gameplay and visual performance of it's predecessors. From a halo fan. Smile
(10-28-2012, 01:25 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: I'm going to get it too. ^.^ as for my opinion on the game, the trailers and the "making of" video looks good but we won't really be able to tell unless we play it for ourselves Smile Hopefully it will live up to the expectations of it's fanbase (me included :3) and have the same, if not, better, quality of gameplay and visual performance of it's predecessors. From a halo fan. Smile

Meh what you said, I have all the halo's allways will have them. The foward unto dawn live action trailer is simply amazing, I have such high hopes of Halo 4 its sad to see Bungie isn't making it anymore though.
Cant wait CIUERIFBEBODION

Anyway, i like the way they have balanced the weaponry now, the beam rifle is back (focus rifle sucked) and the storm rifle because the plasma rifle sucked also and other the other cool shizz added.

PLUS i can wait to use the Mantis.

GO HALO 4 WOOP WOOP Cheese
Glad to see no CoD fanboys bashed me yet Wink
Just thought I'd add the IGN review. Looks really good, and they rated it well considering it isn't CoD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNoSEj1k9V0
That actually looks a lot better than I expected it would be.
I might get it now Cheese