Cruise Control
+ Support for the reasons stated above.
+support for the disable cruise control on brake.

I also noticed when you enable cruisecontrol you cant get stopped.
If you have cruisecontrol on with a lamo for example
And an Mustang tries to stop you. You just keep driving
, ramming the mustang
Its very simple, don't like it?

Don't use it.

Can't control it?

Your own fault, then you'll be banned.

Once again, punish the rulebreakers, not the players. The CC was accepted in a Suggestion & Bugs thread, removing it after 23 hours is just wrong.

Give it some time, let people get used to using it.

For now, Massive - Support.
(10-25-2012, 11:57 AM)Equal Wrote: Its very simple, don't like it?

Don't use it.

Can't control it?

Your own fault, then you'll be banned.

Once again, punish the rulebreakers, not the players. The CC was accepted in a Suggestion & Bugs thread, removing it after 23 hours is just wrong.

Give it some time, let people get used to using it.

For now, Massive - Support.

His suggestion is not about removing it, simply changing it to, both fit real life cruise control, and to avoid CDM.
(10-25-2012, 12:04 PM)Verenikin Wrote: His suggestion is not about removing it, simply changing it to, both fit real life cruise control, and to avoid CDM.

^ That. I don't know about the other people in this thread, but I'm just talking about a minor bug that your car just cant get pulled over/stopped when you're using it. Or atleast not when I tried it out..

But -support for removing it of course. It's a great feature.
I like how it works now. But one thing I would like to change is the key you press to use it. "T" is the key I use for chat in all my games, I don't want to change my muscle memory, so I suggest setting the key to something else, maybe the "walk" key (which is Alt on default) or a combination of keys, Shift-R or something.
Allright, will make the edit when I get back. Will also add a bindable command so you don't have to use T. Ill add an option to keep it the same as it is now. But it will default to the method mentioned above.
Nicely done.
Huzzah!
Moved to Done.