Ban request: Larqpa and Kipinä
Name of player: Larqpa and Kipinä

SteamID:

Kipinä - STEAM_0:1:41714650
Larqpa - STEAM_0:1:54272722

Time in GMT: 4:47:28 pm

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Two armed men in suits and a rebel came up the elevtator, we took the rebel out fast as he stormed the gate. Then i proceeded to search and destroy the rest of the raiders. Found larqpa and Kipinä in the observatory office where they had build a shield to protect themselves. I took them out, both of them was security guards for a guy named unfair, i guess they ment (Unfair cooler but can't prove that). They where security guards and helped a rebel random raid the nexus, and build a death tunnel in the observatory office.

Evidence: Video of I took right after killing Larqpa after a short gunfight with the shield: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL-T3mq8N...e=youtu.be
(10-24-2012, 06:59 PM)pItr Wrote: Name of player: Larqpa and Kipinä

SteamID:

Kipinä - STEAM_0:1:41714650
Larqpa - STEAM_0:1:54272722

Time in GMT: 4:47:28 pm

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Two armed men in suits and a rebel came up the elevtator, we took the rebel out fast as he stormed the gate. Then i proceeded to search and destroy the rest of the raiders. Found larqpa and Kipinä in the observatory office where they had build a shield to protect themselves. I took them out, both of them was security guards for a guy named unfair, i guess they ment (Unfair cooler but can't prove that). They where security guards and helped a rebel random raid the nexus, and build a death tunnel in the observatory office.

Evidence: Video of I took right after killing Larqpa after a short gunfight with the shield: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL-T3mq8N...e=youtu.be

Hello Admins , Im Kipinä . If im right u said random raid??? Admins if that random raid if president put taxes 30 tax whit no reason + ban cars whit no reason + ban rebels whit no reason at first we just wanna come speak whit president for why he/she taxwhore and be dictator whit no reason then u HSS And SS start shoot at us. i think u start shoot becouse i have weapon in my hand f (only for protect unfair) becouse im hes guard same as larqpa idk why u think whe try raid when u guys try shoot at us we try protect unfair.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Kipinä - STEAM_0:1:41714650,Larqpa - STEAM_0:1:54272722 ) was found violating rules regarding Building during Gunfight/Nexus .
Suspension will be applied for 2 days each.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team