[Official] The Verenikin Family
(12-08-2012, 01:18 AM)Xing Wrote:
(11-22-2012, 02:36 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
Clan declared official 22-11-2012

Verenikin has showed maturity and great leadership, and he is very dedicated to his clan. The clan fits the requirements, so I hereby as administrator announce the Verenikin Family for official

lol

[Image: 2338_1305433241823.png]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Verenikin, Niimo, ToasTie, Martti
Deadline extended for another week, due to the trouble that Gmod has been caused.

That means 16th of December is the last chance for ALL our current members to have roleplayed with us.
A letter is given to Piotr by a random stranger.

Dear Piotr,
I hereby have to resign from the family. I have been sent back to Russia, my ID was not registered.
I might come back for holiday, but I have to take care of the Vodka factories my dad owns, and I need to take care of my gran.
I am sorry, you have always served me well, but shit happens, eh?

It was great working with you,
Dimitri Mankovic.

OOC:
Well, when I first visited the clan page, I thought that is was an active one.
I think that this is negative, in my eyes. I don't know about any RL situations, but yes.
I am also making a clan myself, feel free to have a look!

See you in-game,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Update

The Verenikin Family clan has been put on standby. We will be undergoing some (probably fundamental) changes soon. This means that the deadline has also been paused for now.

EDIT: Goodbye Whoopie.
  • EvoCity daily, 16th December 2012

Nikolai Bezdomny was found dead in his flat in downtown 15th of December 2012 23:41. ECPD verified the cause of death as an overdose of cocaine next day in a press conference. Bezdomny was best known as the advisor (rus. sovientik) of the Verenikin crime family's leader Piotr Verenikin. has been speculated that it was a suicide as the organized crime family has been going downhill for quite long time.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok