[Official] The Verenikin Family
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(12-03-2012, 07:15 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
Update!

Today, certain members from the Verenikin Family received their first RP point for RP'ing as the Verenikin Family! We RP'ed together with Pechvarry and many others, who all RP'ed very nicely!

Participators from our family were: Ne0ster, Whoopie, Ghinni, and the Rukovoditel.
Not all of them managed to get RP points, as some had to log off before time. Thank you for your RP, you were all great!

rockchak917™, your application has been denied due to your unprofessional approach to it.
I also advise you to get some good RP moments on FL too.

Перейти ебет себя
(12-06-2012, 01:08 AM)rockchak917™ Wrote: Перейти ебет себя

Don't show your face around the family anymore, or we will make sure you disappear.

Off topic: User warned for disrespectful post.
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Verenikin, whoopie
Seems like we are a official clan now! Great job verenikin Smile
I know the deadline to RP with you is this sunday, but I haven't been on in a while, can someone message me the next RP event or whenevr you're RP'ing? I don't want to get kicked out when I haven't even had a chance yet...
(12-07-2012, 09:04 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: I know the deadline to RP with you is this sunday, but I haven't been on in a while, can someone message me the next RP event or whenevr you're RP'ing? I don't want to get kicked out when I haven't even had a chance yet...

Message Martti, Zzzzap, or me over Steam!
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting to increase your post count
(11-22-2012, 02:36 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
Clan declared official 22-11-2012

Verenikin has showed maturity and great leadership, and he is very dedicated to his clan. The clan fits the requirements, so I hereby as administrator announce the Verenikin Family for official

lol
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
(12-08-2012, 01:18 AM)Xing Wrote:
(11-22-2012, 02:36 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
Clan declared official 22-11-2012

Verenikin has showed maturity and great leadership, and he is very dedicated to his clan. The clan fits the requirements, so I hereby as administrator announce the Verenikin Family for official

lol

What..?
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • equal
** A letter is given to the Rukovoditel by one of his soldiers: Piotr Griffovsky **

Im sorry to say this but i am leaving the verenikin family! I have to move on.. My mother is very sick and i have to help her.. I hope i will see you sometime! Please accept this bottle of vodka has a goodbye gift from me..

Bye...
Piotr Griffovsky

(OOC)

I feel like this clan is not active.. I want an active clan that roleplays with each other ALL the time.. Sorry but i have to move on <3
RIP in Pepperonis.
(12-08-2012, 01:52 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
** A letter is given to the Rukovoditel by one of his soldiers: Piotr Griffovsky **

Im sorry to say this but i am leaving the verenikin family! I have to move on.. My mother is very sick and i have to help her.. I hope i will see you sometime! Please accept this bottle of vodka has a goodbye gift from me..

Bye...
Piotr Griffovsky

(OOC)

I feel like this clan is not active.. I want an active clan that roleplays with each other ALL the time.. Sorry but i have to move on <3

Like we said earlier we are busy because of school but we will become active again by the end of the month. As a token of your betrayal have this rose.

[Image: Black_rose.png]
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Well, roleplaying ALL the time is not possible. We try our best, but due to IRL stuff and Gmod problems we've not been able to RP.