[Official] The Verenikin Family
The Verenikin Family is going to change!

Here's our updates and changes!
  • Firstly, all people with the rank of "soldier" will be put back on trial. They will have until Sunday the 25th 23:59 GMT+4 to have RP'ed with us. If they haven't played with us until then, they will be demoted.
  • The requirements to enter the Verenikin Family will be sharply increased. Current members who don't fulfill the requirements will be allowed to stay, provided that their RP skills are deemed sufficient.
  • Our RP style will become more passive. We will still use guns at times, but we will attempt to do more passive RP.
Our new requirements:
  • You must have played at least 100 hours on the servers.
  • You must not have a ban which is still active.
  • You must not have a recent history of large bans. If you've had many previous bans but have improved (like Equalizer), then you can still apply.
  • One RP point is recommended, but NOT required.

We will ask around about you, and will then vote on your application during a family meeting. Applications can therefore take a few days to be processed. If you feel that we haven't responded in quite some time, message one of us on the forums then.
The old requirements still apply.

We expect our member base to be lowered, but also the quality of the average member to increase.

New member!

Whoopie has been accepted as a trial member.

Our thread.

I will update our thread shortly.
The following 3 users Like Verenikin's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Ne0ster, equal
Update!

D3v0s has left the family, due to not having enough time for Gmod. He can reapply again at any time.

Our current soldiers on trial have until the Monday morning (the 26th) to have participated in Verenikin Family RP.
Clan declared official 22-11-2012

Verenikin has showed maturity and great leadership, and he is very dedicated to his clan. The clan fits the requirements, so I hereby as administrator announce the Verenikin Family for official
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • whoopie, Verenikin
How many hours have you put down on the history? It´s really awesome, could be a movie! The whole idea is also very nice.
When I get more hours on the server and experience, I will definitely ask for a place in this awesome clan.

Thanks for people like you guys exists. Without you, the RP world wouldn´t be funny, at all.
Hope to see you guys.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Verenikin
I decided to take the opportunity to reply once again, Narcotic's clan has been inactive since the very day I applied. Not even a reply on the thread, which is very disapointing..

The Verenikin Family seems to have improoved their roleplay standards so I wish to apply once again.

** A letter is given to the Rukovoditel by his Sovietnik **

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? No, I am not willing to chance my name to a russian one, I have been apart of the Catalano family since 2011, not many Catalano's are back. (About 3 excluding SoulRipper)

How many hours do you have on the server? 1395 Hours

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? Take a look your self, note. I am not proud of my history in Fearless, the bans are pretty old though.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:40601685

What is your age? 16

How many RP points do you have? 40 RP Points currently.

Share some of your RP experiences with us! I have basically done it all, you name it. Everything from Dictator Ship to a Opera Performer all the way down to a Hotdog Vendor.

In Character information:

Full name, date and place of birth:

Spoiler :

Name: Cornelio
Middle Name: Valentino
Last Name: Catalano

Place of Birth: Born in Syracuse, Sicily but raised in Evocity.
Date of Birth: 27th of July, 1986.

Nationality: Half Sicilian and Half Italian

Adress: Surburban District, Evolved City, 33x'Street Villa 3.

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? I want you join The Verenikin Family because I want share my experience and connections in crimefamilies.

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? I can bring, Loyalty, Weaponry, Skills in the battlefield and criminal connections which might be usefull in some occasions.

Do you know what happens to traitors?

Suddenly they have no tongue, after that they might just be sleeping with the fishes? Nobody knows.
As we already accepted your earlier application I can welcome you to the family, Equal.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Thank you, much appreciated!

I'll be looking forward to this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Niimo, whoopie
Due to IRL issues, the clan leader, Sovietnik, and Zamestitel have not been able to play as much as we wanted to.

Therefore, the deadline to RP with us has been extended for an unknown amount of time, but no less than a week.
(11-23-2012, 07:10 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Due to IRL issues, the clan leader, Sovietnik, and Zamestitel have not been able to play as much as we wanted to.

Therefore, the deadline to RP with us has been extended for an unknown amount of time, but no less than a week.

Yes, I still have exams on next week. We will be contacting our newer members when able to.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(11-23-2012, 07:10 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Due to IRL issues, the clan leader, Sovietnik, and Zamestitel have not been able to play as much as we wanted to.

Im sorry but i wont be online for the whole of nextweek. I would be overseas :/