[Official] The Verenikin Family
** A letter is given to the Rukovoditel by his Sovietnik **

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? My name is Michael J. Stetson. I changed my name when I moved into Evocity. My real name is Michael Jakobs Kashkanov. I will change it back to join my brothers.

How many hours do you have on the server? I am relatively new to the server, with only 10 hours, but I am no stranger to rp.

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? 2 minor bans, 0

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:34817921

What is your age? 14

How many RP points do you have? 0

Share some of your RP experiences with us! I have spent a good amount of time as an assassin, and a undercover cop. I am a good shot.

IC information:

Full name, date and place of birth: Michael Jakobs Kashkanov, born October 17, 1987, Moscow, Russia

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? I wish to rejoin my Russian brothers and sisters, and show Evocity who we truly are.

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? I am an assassin, who used to work for the KGB in Russia. I am not a bad shot, and specialize in infiltration

Do you know what happens to traitors? There is no hope for them. They are already dead.
[Image: silencedbannanasignatur.gif] Thanks Generation!!!!!
* Letter wrote with a shaking handwriting addressed to Michael Jakobs Kashkanov. The letter seems to stink rotten and indeed contains a cut and rotting fish.

[Image: Fish_on_a_wrapping_paper.png]

Before you could do any harm to the family's name we have decided to put you to sleep with the fishes. Dasvidaniya, friend.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? Nikolai '' Niko '' Dekanozov is the name !

How many hours do you have on the server? 420

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? I have a very bad history on fearless , 9 bans and 0 over a week

What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:48349026

What is your age?13 / 14

How many RP points do you have? 6

Share some of your RP experiences with us! I have done many Passive and aggresive rp's like Corleone rp's, court rp , hobo rp , officer rp

IC information:

Full name, date and place of birth: Nikolai '' Niko '' Dekanozov , 17th september 1978 Born in the outskirts of Moscow

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? Becasue it seems to be such an amazing family / clan

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? A hard working nice person that can follow and make orders

Do you know what happens to traitors? They dissappear..

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? No my ingame name is Peter Griffin and i am not sure if i want to change it! But we will see

How many hours do you have on the server? 158 hours

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? 1 but its a month old or so

What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:15450945

What is your age? 14

How many RP points do you have? 2

Share some of your RP experiences with us! I like passiverp for the most.

IC information:

Full name, date and place of birth: Peter 'Le ToasT' Griffin, I was born the 15 november 1978 at the hospital.

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? Because i always wanted to be Russian.. My father was from Russia.. I love guns and vodka. I trust the Russian people and we never fight!

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? Love and LOTS of vodka!

Do you know what happens to traitors? We kill them.. With VODKA!
RIP in Pepperonis.
Your applications are currently being processed. We will come to a decision soon, and my Sovietnik will let you know on this thread.
Toastie has been accepted as a family member while Sgt. Niimo will be on a trial as we had some diffulties on clarifying his backgrounds. On a side note, Zzzzap will be promoted to Mestniy Rukovoditel (squad leader).
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
The following 3 users Like Martti's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Verenikin, ToasTie
Alright...
Thank you for accepting me! I will give you all free Vodka Wink
RIP in Pepperonis.
The following 1 user Likes ToasTie's post:
  • Verenikin

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? My ingame name im using at the moment isnt russian but im willing to change it.

How many hours do you have on the server? 344 hours or so

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? my bans are still at 0.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:20094516

What is your age? 17

How many RP points do you have? 1

Share some of your RP experiences with us! I took place in court RP on jury duty, we had to decide if the guy should get arrested or not. Unfortunatly for him he was arrested for murder.

IC information:

Full name, date and place of birth: Alexandr 'Shox' Levkov born in Vladivostok in 1986.

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? I want to join the Verenikin family to have some good times with friends and some good old vodka

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? Dry humor and lots of vodka

Do you know what happens to traitors? They will be wearing concrete pants and ditched in the evocity lake.
I'll be discussing your app with the leadership!