Yet another ban request (That Dragon Guy)
so your saying that i random ko'ed you?
ok lets see how this turnes out
(01-30-2011, 09:12 AM)amstaff Wrote: so your saying that i random ko'ed you?
ok lets see how this turnes out
Not just knock out, you threw me off the edge. Then after being upset, you switched to black market dealer and raided.
but on the pictures your on the brigde i dont see you fall so thats not gonna help you trying to getting me banned because you feel buttfucked
(01-30-2011, 09:15 AM)amstaff Wrote: but on the pictures your on the brigde i dont see you fall so thats not gonna help you trying to getting me banned because you feel buttfucked

No need for harsh language, I couldn't get a screenshot because I had already fallen off. I may have gotten one of me on the ground, lemme check.
Myaffliktion says he has some. I'll ask him to come on and post.
how can he post pics of you death on the floor when he as the president was on top floor.

you just trolled your self good luck continue
(01-30-2011, 09:17 AM)Legenditals Wrote:
(01-30-2011, 09:15 AM)amstaff Wrote: but on the pictures your on the brigde i dont see you fall so thats not gonna help you trying to getting me banned because you feel buttfucked

No need for harsh language, I couldn't get a screenshot because I had already fallen off. I may have gotten one of me on the ground, lemme check.
Myaffliktion says he has some. I'll ask him to come on and post.

I don't have them Myaffliktion has some of me falling. *sigh
Here you go. >.>

Screenshot on the floor is after you went blackmarket dealer. I went cop, and I was spawned down there, and took the shot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

where am i dropping him off?