Yet another ban request (That Dragon Guy)
I'm sorry bother you guys again, but I love this server and hate the minges.

Player name:That Dragon Guy

SteamID (if possible):STEAM_0:0:29743154
Time in GMT: 2:25

Summary:Once again I was printing on Fearless RP, eager to get that Mercialago, and this fellow "That Dragon Guy" came on. My rebel group (me being Leader) complained of him Raiding as black market dealer, he was throwing molotovs without shouting raid, burning down our base. I don't have this all down in chronological but I got screenshots and I'll explain them.

Evidence:A lot of screenshots.
Rp_evocity_v2d0036.jpg Him preparing to throw me off (after president allowed me in)
Rp_evocity_v2d0036.jpg Him throwing me off (with an evil grin >.>)

Rp_evocity_v2d0049.jpg Him raiding as black market dealer

Rp_evocity_v2d0052.jpg Him shooting me (after me having said I had nothing to do with the place)

I'll contact Myaffliktion and ask him to contribute what he has.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok here is what happended from my side of the story.

Both of them start as rebels, while im walking on the sidewalk at the slums, they shoot me out of no where, and im like lol maybe it was some other guy they was looking for, so i respawn and walk the other way then 10 sec after shot in the back and funny enough Legends kill just encreased so i respawn again write to him in an pm " wtf why do you shoot me randomly 2 times".
No answer so im desiding to go ss for the money, then Myaffiliktion goes pres, and no proplems before he order me up to he's office with Legend, where Legend is insulting a cop in action so i knock him out close to the brigde because i should guard there (he is not falling at all as he writes) and ask's for an warrant but the Myaffliktion isnt doing he's job because they are buddy's.
There you got my story.

and oh yea reason i shot you was you broke nlr while the corleone and i was raiding

pic 1. i shoot him to get out of the nexus after raid    
pic 2. he's comming back    
I wasn't aware that he spawned so close to the area I shot him (after witnessing him throw a molotov) He spawned and ran straight back to the area (when he could have easily ran anywhere else) and pulled a crowbar onto me.

As for claiming both of us rebels, Myaffliktion was a cop the whole time.
wheres your evidence because i dont remember me comming back?
(01-30-2011, 08:57 AM)Legenditals Wrote: I wasn't aware that he spawned so close to the area I shot him (after witnessing him throw a molotov) He spawned and ran straight back to the area (when he could have easily ran anywhere else) and pulled a crowbar onto me.

As for claiming both of us rebels, Myaffliktion was a cop the whole time.

I didn't break NLR, I was supposed to visit the president to discuss whether weed was illegal. I had died when he chucked me off the scaffolding, I spawned, and set up printers. (I remind you, I was a rebel) then I wanted to pass the time with weed. Thus, discussing it with the president was a necessity.
(Quote)wheres your evidence because i dont remember me comming back?(Quote)
My point wasn't to prove your NLR, my point was to prove you raiding as black market dealer, Disobeying president by murdering me, coming back as blackmarket dealer and raiding once again, and murdering bystanders in Nexus.
after i shot you comming back is nlr and 5 min was not gone
(01-30-2011, 09:03 AM)amstaff Wrote: after i shot you comming back is nlr and 5 min was not gone

It was 5 minutes. Let me find the screenshots. Hold on.

First Screenshot: Notice time "25 hours 6 minutes"

Second screenshot: "25 hours 11 minutes"
5 minutes.

Again, sorry guys, but it seems as though minges love us. >.>

The reason this all started was not as Dragon has stated. I was sitting in my base, and I hear a lockpick. I look out the window, and there is a black market dealer stealing my car. I walked outside to shoot. Wasn't random at all.

Also note that while "raiding" the Nexus (as black market) He Spawn camped the police spawn, he shot police from down the hall (Seen in his screenshot) as they spawned. The two cops you see after him have the right to go after him, as he was shooting at them.

Anywho, In these screenshots you can see Dragon throwing Legend off the bridge, and the console where you can see that he rejoined to get his car back. =/

EDIT: Second picture seems to not be wanting to work. =/ I'll see if I can fix it.

dooh your not dead on that picture wake up, it was after you insulted a cop in action then i knock you out and so on
(01-30-2011, 09:09 AM)amstaff Wrote: dooh your not dead on that picture wake up, it was after you insulted a cop in action then i knock you out and so on

I did not insult you. I had honestly meant to engage in conversation while the president attended to his business.