Ban request on Over 14000 Jews
Hello Admin,

Name of player: OVer 14000 Jews

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14293796

Time in GMT: Few minutes ago, for the post

Server: v33x

Summary: He was an officer. He was tazing people and standing on them and just shooting people on street or something. And Racism in description. I've take a screen of the description and a dead body. He has killed him.

Evidence: I've got a screen of him
http://imageshack.us/a/img132/6104/banrequest.jpg

Please ban this guy..

Kind Regards,
Tiwer
Where's your actual proof of him killing them?. I don't think people actually realise, to post a ban request you have to catch them in the action actually breaking some rule or another. It's no use saying here's a dead body he's standing over, you could of stood on that guys tazed body for all we know.
(10-27-2012, 01:27 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Where's your actual proof of him killing them? Or the proof of him being racist. I don't think people actually realise, to post a ban request you have to catch them in the action actually breaking some rule or another. It's no use saying here's a dead body he's standing over, you could of stood on that guys tazed body for all we know.

"kill whites" u don't think thats racist?
+support!
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
(10-27-2012, 03:04 PM)Cherryberry Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 01:27 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Where's your actual proof of him killing them? Or the proof of him being racist. I don't think people actually realise, to post a ban request you have to catch them in the action actually breaking some rule or another. It's no use saying here's a dead body he's standing over, you could of stood on that guys tazed body for all we know.

"kill whites" u don't think thats racist?

Yeah I just saw that, my bad. Matt pointed it out to me and I was just like well thats me screwed.
i read the subject and was like wtf someone is trying to ban aload of jews?
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (OVer 14000 Jews, STEAM_0:0:14293796) was found violating rules regarding Racism .
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.

+Logs are broken at this moment of time, So we can't find out if he was tazing + Jumping on people.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team