[CLOSED] [Pas/Agr] ION Industries
In-Game Name: Greak Lomoan
Steam Name: Lsacplaner
Roleplay Points: 3
Hours: 201
Qualifications (In-Character): Well, back in he day I was a gun dealer. So now I have a large armory. I can take orders. I can shoot without hesitation if ordered to. I have multiple vehicles. I am not a drug addict. I have never taken drugs. I am fairly rich. I can buy Kevlar for the entire team. If needed I can buy more weapons for the team if that is needed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Update:

• CarNage has been kicked due to his latest ban. Sorry to see you go,
  • Happy new year everyone!
  • I am so close to getting back into Garry's Mod, I've pretty much fixed everything now, so, yay!

(12-31-2012, 05:17 PM)Greekin Wrote: In-Game Name: Greak Lomoan
Steam Name: Lsacplaner
Roleplay Points: 3
Hours: 201
Qualifications (In-Character): Well, back in he day I was a gun dealer. So now I have a large armory. I can take orders. I can shoot without hesitation if ordered to. I have multiple vehicles. I am not a drug addict. I have never taken drugs. I am fairly rich. I can buy Kevlar for the entire team. If needed I can buy more weapons for the team if that is needed.

I'll get back to you!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Heart 
Hello ION inndustries, I take on skiing holiday tomorrow morning and comes home the January 18
Heart Heart Heart

BTW: happy new year!
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Bolow's post:
  • Small Bear
(01-01-2013, 10:30 PM)Nilsson Wrote: Hello ION inndustries, I take on skiing holiday tomorrow morning and comes home the January 18
Heart Heart Heart

BTW: happy new year!

You too Smile

Update:
  • Greekin has joined the clan! We apologise to those of you who also applied recently, but he applied just as a member left. So we gave him the spot. Sorry! It was a case of being at the right place at the right time.
  • 'Yago Vidal' should soon be making his first appearance in EvoCity!
  • We're beginning to be more active again, we'll inform you when we're doing any type of clan roleplay you could get involved with!

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Jono
Sorry but from now on i will be away on weekdays as i have GCSE's about to start and i need to study alot, i should still be around for training and events at the weekends but not weekdays anymore. - Sorry
The following 1 user Likes Makarov's post:
  • Small Bear
It would appear Christmas made us take a turn for the worse, we seem to be way more inactive. Many of us must have gotten great games for Christmas. And to be honest, I haven't been that active either. I have been behind the scenes.

We'll begin doing more agent role play hopefully within this week. Thanks guys!

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Makarov
Update:
  • Greekin was added to the clan! Sorry it took so long to add you to list, welcome!
  • Me, Fanump and ShareCrow have been active, doing regular role-play together. Where are the rest of you?
  • Training today at regular times!
  • Clan page updated.

Update:

• Bigtoe was kicked from the clan due to inactivity, he said he also felt like leaving, and isn't into Garry's Mod anymore. You're welcome back anytime!
  • Makarov has been kicked from the clan due to inactivity, I'm sorry, and I know you've given a reason for it, but you're much more inactive than I thought you were going to be.
  • Clan page updated!

(01-16-2013, 04:44 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Update:

• Bigtoe was kicked from the clan due to inactivity, he said he also felt like leaving, and isn't into Garry's Mod anymore. You're welcome back anytime!
  • Makarov has been kicked from the clan due to inactivity, I'm sorry, and I know you've given a reason for it, but you're much more inactive than I thought you were going to be.
  • Clan page updated!

Just started to be active again, i got a little bored of fearless for a while and i realise i was almost completely inactive and it has taken this kick in the balls for me to feel like i need to get on more, but i should be on a lot more now but still not as much in weekdays. hopefully you will let me rejoin some time Smile