[CLOSED] [Pas/Agr] ION Industries
[Image: jcvt_E.png]

[Image: OTqmd.png]

[Image: Sw_Xaq.png]

We're a business organised to provide a service to the highest bidder, this service includes defense, feeding false information or obtaining confidential information involving enemies or competitors, neutralizing threats and safe transport.

We work for the innocent, the people trying to achieve a greater outcome from a bad situation.

[Image: Dm9c_U.png]

[Image: r_NDrs.png]

The clan was founded by Bruce Levi, the Levi family have a lineal descent of being involved in the spy business. They're aware of the danger, however they continue to face it, head on with determination.

Bruce Levi never had much interest in the spy world, however after the death of his brother, Harvey Levi, who died in action in March 13th, 2001, his father encouraged him to continue on the business, after much persuasion he decided to take the oportunity, and his father arranged for him to have the same handler/trainer as his brother did. After alot of intense training, he started working for MI5 in December of 2003.

After many successful missions with his team, he was given his 'red test', this is where he is given a target to eliminate, most often it's due to betrayal, be it by giving away confidential information or by going rogue.

After becoming an official agent, he quit the MI5 as intended to join his families business, his father gave him the responsibility of choosing who he wished to be apart of his team.

Information about our arsenal can be found below;

[Image: l_KJ1g.png]

The Galil rifle is a phoenix, risen from the ashes; a result of lessons learned by Israeli desert fighters in the 1967 'Six-Day War'.

This is the weapon commonly used by our agents due to it's high accuracy and damage. This weaponary was chosen as the result of many successful missions when testing this weapon, and therefore was decided to become our main weapon of use.

The Galil’s design is optimized for operation in arid conditions.

[Image: VE98n.png]

The SIG-Sauer P228 pistol was developed from the larger SIG-Sauer P226 pistol in 1989, the same way as the earlier P225 pistol had been developed from P220.

This weapon was mainly chosen due to it's damage, as our main objective is mainly swiftness over stealth. Although, we use stealth when it deems necessary.

History is still in the making. And you could be apart of it.

It's only a small team of people, but they're a small team of power, incredibility and ability.

Many people who attempt to join are declined due to failure to complete our harsh and strict trials and training program.

[Image: TIMn1.png]

[Image: ZHtl_I.png]

We have six available slots for members, reason? We only want the best of the best, and we're determined to get them.

Fanump
Pholorian
ShareCrow
Greekin
Nilsson

[Image: IX63_C.png]

[Image: 26v_NN.png]

Do not steal from other members of the clan.

Not showing up for training requires a valid reason.

Follow the rules of the server.

Joining an enemy clan is seen as a serious offense.

Respect your team-mates.

Do not give away confidential information.

[Image: Hy0x_D.png]

[Image: Atk_Fz.png]

You will expected to follow the rules, obey command and show up to training.

You should be prepared to overcome harsh and strict obstacles, whining is not an option.

Once enough people have applied, you'll be put through trials at a particular time. Many of you will not make it.

You'll have regular training sessions after completing your course, and you'll be expected to show up to all of them unless you have a valid reason.

[Image: Dtzm_Z.png]

[Image: EKNlf.png]

If you plead guilty to breaking the rules of the server, then you'll be kicked immediatly.

If however you feel your ban was unjustified, then you must protest this banning in the courthouse section of the forums. This thread must be well structured and grammatically correct, it will be monitored by myself to determine my own decision as to whether or not you can stay in the clan.

If your statements have enough evidence and your defense counters the arguments put forward by that of the admin, then you will not be kicked from the clan.

[Image: Lj9lh.png]

[Image: zv_Owu.png]

If you wish to apply, the template can be found below!

PHP Code:
In-Game Name:
Steam Name
Roleplay Points:
Hours:
Qualifications (In-Character): 

Our training thread can be found below;

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid182236

Any critism is appreciated to be said in a kind manner, thank you.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Rowan13, Altoria
Update:

• Thread Cleaned
  • Member Capacity Increase
  • Clan Page Updated

Update:
  • Training At 16:50 (GMT)
  • We're Now Recruiting

Update:
  • Apex Has Joined!
  • 4/6 People Attended Training

Update:

Today, I shall begin piecing together a video of us in action,
almost like an advert that we could put out for potential customers!

Update:
  • Makarov Has Joined The Clan!
  • Mathias Has Joined The Clan!
  • Two More Available Slots

Gratz to Makarov and Mathias!
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Update:
  • Training On Friday At 19:00 (GMT)
  • We're Experimenting With Bases, So Build Your Own!
  • Nilsson, You Need To Show Acticity Soon...

I have some trouble with my Garry's Mod, so I'll probably be inactive for a while.
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Small Bear
(11-08-2012, 11:24 AM)Small Bear Wrote: Update:
  • Training On Friday At 19:00 (GMT)
  • We're Experimenting With Bases, So Build Your Own!
  • Nilsson, You Need To Show Acticity Soon...

i'm on it.
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Bolow's post:
  • Small Bear