[CLOSED] [Pas/Agr] ION Industries
Update:
  • Clan page updated
  • Fanump has joined the clan!
  • Great work at training on Saturday. You all did well

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
[Image: QVYLi.png]

Announcement

IC:

ION Industries is now recruiting, when/if you apply, you'll be put through trials, once enough applications have been gathered. We accept any and all applications, the trials decide whether or not you have what it takes. It takes courage, determination and will-power. Do you have what it takes?

OOC:

We're active on the server, we regularly do successful agent roleplay, we're all friendly, however, don't get too comfortable with me. We're the most active clan there is, doing daily small events, and missions will be given for you to complete, after a training session on Saturday night.

These missions are not simple, they're built to perfection to resemble the obstacles I wish for you to overcome, such as stealth, aim and vision.

These missions could include, recovering a hostage, retrieving stolen weaponary from arms dealers, capturing a war criminal from a compound. Completing assignments with limited resources, and more!

We don't just say we do this stuff, we do it.

Additional Information:

We're not only recruiting for people to officially join, we're also asking for people who could spend their Saturday night, coming on to help me with the mission, roleplaying as terrorists, freedom fighters, corrupt government and so on. You won't have to act things out, otherwise it's a false sense of accomplishment for the agents who are performing these tasks.

Things you should note; almost all missions will require the use of weaponary, and you do have a chance of being killed/injured. It's a dangerous job, but the realism needs to remain intact. You will be asked to duplicate and respawn part's of the whole mission, so when all parts are spawned by indivisual people, they fit together like a jig-saw puzzle!

You won't be apart of the clan, nor added to any list. You can already be apart of a clan, it doesn't bother me.

To apply, you simply need to send me a private message on the forums, and I'll do some research into you, making sure you're able of performing such tasks.

Thank you,

-Bruce Levi

In-Game Name: Alex 'Crow' Child
Steam Name: [FL:RP] ShareCrow
Roleplay Points: 1
Hours: 89
Qualifications (In-Character): Marksman Badge from the SAS, Radioman Badge from the SAS, Qualified Builder, Semi Serious Roleplayer and never broke a rule
(12-18-2012, 05:37 PM)ShareCrow Wrote: In-Game Name: Alex 'Crow' Child
Qualifications (In-Character): Marksman Badge from the SAS, Radioman Badge from the SAS, Qualified Builder, Semi Serious Roleplayer and never broke a rule

Although he looksl ike a noob with his 89 hours, I did some RP with him yesterday and today, we did some paramedic RP which got us both an RP point and we did some police officer RP which proves he can use a gun when he needs to, I vouch for ShareCrow to be in the clan.

[Image: mxonayi.png]
(12-18-2012, 05:19 PM)Small Bear Wrote: We accept any and all applications, the trials decide whether or not you have what it takes.

(12-18-2012, 05:19 PM)Small Bear Wrote: when/if you apply, you'll be put through trials,

(12-18-2012, 05:37 PM)ShareCrow Wrote: In-Game Name: Alex 'Crow' Child

Your application has been accepted, you'll be added to the list. You'll be told when your trials will take place.

Thank you!

-Bruce Levi

Update:

• CarNage, you need to stop promoting agressive behaviour. We're growing tired of it.
  • If you're currently reading this, wishing to join a clan. Take a look above, we're recruiting! It explains what we do, our activity and so on.
  • Training could possibly be moved, due to missing a day from this Garry's Mod error.

Update:

• ShareCrow had joined the clan! Welcome!
  • Domo, your application has been denied due to your behaviour during the last week. You were also banned today, we were monitoring you.
  • Nilsson was allowed back into the clan today, his reasoning was valid, but he didn't tell me beforehand. His time period for being allowed to re-apply was today.

In-Game Name:Constantine
Steam Name: Constantine
Roleplay Points:0
Hours:280
Qualifications (In-Character):A very known lonewolf in evocity who uses very heavy weaponry ( awp , famas , steyrs , galil ) against his ennemies,i'm very skilled at shooting,and can take out an entire team in a raid easily.
I'm pro at :
Sniping ( AWP )
Using assault rifles ( ak-47 , galil )
(12-28-2012, 07:44 PM)Constantine Wrote: In-Game Name:Constantine
Steam Name: Constantine
Roleplay Points:0
Hours:280
Qualifications (In-Character):A very known lonewolf in evocity who uses very heavy weaponry ( awp , famas , steyrs , galil ) against his ennemies,i'm very skilled at shooting,and can take out an entire team in a raid easily.
I'm pro at :
Sniping ( AWP )
Using assault rifles ( ak-47 , galil )

We've reached member capacity after accepting Nilsson back into the clan.

Me and Pholorian have some interesting stuff for us to do when I get back, either later today or whenever my computer fully get's restored.

Sorry about training yesterday, I was basically switching computers! And the only thing that needs fixing is the internet, it's really slow. Took about five minutes to go from my home to Fearlessrp.net. Anyway, thanks guys!

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Jono