[CLOSED] [Pas/Agr] ION Industries
-9 and i have exactly 10!
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Update:

• Clan page updated
  • Kicking system added
  • Training thread added
  • Background/history added
  • Extra information that must be read has also been added
  • Apply template has been added

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
In-Game Name: Cora "Domo" Romero
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Domo (Usually) Currently: [FL:RP] DomoClaus (For holiday spirit)
Roleplay Points: 0
Hours: 157
Qualifications (In-Character): Trained Marksman, Can provide myself, Good at raiding/raids, Good at building bases.
(12-08-2012, 09:04 PM)Domo Wrote: In-Game Name: Cora "Domo" Romero
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Domo (Usually) Currently: [FL:RP] DomoClaus (For holiday spirit)
Roleplay Points: 0
Hours: 157
Qualifications (In-Character): Trained Marksman, Can provide myself, Good at raiding/raids, Good at building bases.

I'm not interested in your ability to raid, you can be good at it but violence is looked down upon on Fearless. So you shouldn't be saying that.

I've added you to the list, we require many recruits to be put towards the trial before you can be tested. You'll have to wait for the time being.

Honestly if you arent looking for people's abilities to raid, you shouldn't have a description of your "arsenal" in the background of your clan.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • ousmN, Sammy
(12-08-2012, 09:32 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Honestly if you arent looking for peoples abilities to raid, you shouldnt a description of your "arsenal" in the background of your clan.

Are you being serious? We're a security/spy firm, we show our weaponary in our background...I'm really confused. How does that in any way mean we're looking for people who wish to raid alot? That was seriously just, a really stupid question I'm sorry to say.

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • equal
I'm not trying to be known as a Agressive RPer, just saying that if we were raiding or getting raided. I would be a good man for the job
(12-08-2012, 09:36 PM)Domo Wrote: I'm not trying to be known as a Agressive RPer, just saying that if we were raiding or getting raided. I would be a good man for the job

I would recommend saying like, "I know how to handle a weapon if it gets nasty" or something, like covering it up abit.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Small Bear
Yeah I'll remember that for next time :/
Update:
  • Nilsson has been kicked from the clan due to not giving me a valid reason for not showing up to training
  • Anakonda has been kicked from the clan due to not giving me a valid reason for not showing up to training